LexisNexis Legal & Professional Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter via email to schedule a 15-minute phone interview. Firstly, the email was extremely unprofessional. It had terrible grammar mistakes and I wasn’t even addressed properly. I spoke to the recruiter, in which I was asked general questions like my background, experiences, and being informed about what the role entails. Before ending the phone interview, I was told that I’d be contacted by another recruiter to schedule a 30-minute phone interview with the person who’d be in charge of me if I got the position. I thought I did well for both interviews! I answered each inquiry to the best of my ability and thoroughly. Before ending my second interview, I was told that I’d be contacted again by HR the following week. So a week goes by and I’ve heard nothing. I sent out two emails and haven’t gotten a reply. It’s been approximately 4 weeks now and I haven’t been contacted by LexisNexis. I think the worst thing a company can ever do is ghost potential candidates. It reflects poorly on the company and the company’s standards. If you can’t treat candidates with respect and decency, then it’s obvious that you treat your employees the same way. After reading all the negative reviews about the company, I guess I can say that I definitely dodged a bullet!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Very fast! Phone interview one day, panel interview the next, final round interview the following week with head of Human Resources, segment director, and Vice President of Legal Research.

Interview Questions

• Someone living or dead that you look up to and why.   1 Answer