LexisNexis Legal & Professional Interview Questions in New Providence, Union, NJ | Glassdoor

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

2.0

Sort:

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Providence, Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New Providence, Union, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

The HR department does not return calls or inform of any decision. The management for SEO is new and quite unprofessional. The software has a lot of bugs and does not deliver on the promise of exact documentation.

Interview Questions

• Can you babysit people? As the people here are hostile and inmature. Most need to be fired.   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Providence, Union, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New Providence, Union, NJ) in February 2009.

Interview

I was sent in through a temp agency. I had a single interview experience, in which random members of the team came in and out of the room and asked my questions. Their roles were totally unclear, and I had little sense of who among them I might be reporting to or at least answering to.

Interview Questions

• How do you expect to handle this specific aspect of the work when it is so unlike anything you have done before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The temp agency told me how much I would be paid. They said it was "three months temp-to-perm." I was turned full-time 18 months later.