LexisNexis Legal & Professional Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial interview followed by panel interview on the LexisNexis campus. Very pleasant experience and people. They have an incredible work culture and I highly recommend. I only declined for personal reasons.

Interview Questions

• The standard strength and weakened questions, obstacles I have had to overcome, and questions about the sales process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Casual, however in-depth questions. Hour long session, with a tour, and job shadow. They asked questions about my sales experience. They asked about the sales process. I was able to tour the entire place and received a gift after my interview. The job shadow was calm and casual. The sales reps didn't seem very busy and the woman I shadowed said it was not a hard position. And that pay starts out at $26k.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Two stage interview. Phone screening took 30 minutes and then an in person interview with two team leaders. Second interview took a little over an hour and was very thorough and informative and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself intelligent?   1 Answer