LexisNexis Legal & Professional Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

First step is a phone interview. one or more people. They are not asking simple functionality, like String and StringBuffer, be prepared to talk about high level processing. i twill be more than 30 minutes, they really get into digging deep down.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for anything. Will not be a simple chat, make sure you prepare.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

30 phone screen, followed by on-site 1/2 day in person interview loop with 6 technical leads (3 interview with 2 in pair) and finally one manager. They were experienced and interested.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the hardest problem you had to solve in last few years   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2008.

Interview

Talked about experience and skills

Interview Questions

• Whats the most difficult situations you had on job and how did you handled it?   1 Answer

Not enough compensation

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Miamisburg, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

Applied and received call in about a month. Interview was done by a panel and by the manager. I was pretty much sure to get the job as my previous work experience matches to the project and I did.

Interview Questions

• How long are you planning on staying ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2007.

Interview

The process was a bit slower than I expected, but overall it was an easy process. The interviews were more focused on "soft" skills than technical. I did have to return for a second interview as well.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any unexpected questions, although I was a bit surprised at the feel of the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I was satisfied with the offer and the benefits.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2009.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter about a senior position. One day later I had a phone interview setup. After the phone interview they got back to me and wanted me to come in for an in-person interview with 3 of their developers and the manager. The interview was fairly high level with questions about leadership and past roles.