LexisNexis Legal & Professional Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Dayton, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

30 phone screen, followed by on-site 1/2 day in person interview loop with 6 technical leads (3 interview with 2 in pair) and finally one manager. They were experienced and interested.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the hardest problem you had to solve in last few years   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2007.

Interview

The process was a bit slower than I expected, but overall it was an easy process. The interviews were more focused on "soft" skills than technical. I did have to return for a second interview as well.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any unexpected questions, although I was a bit surprised at the feel of the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I was satisfied with the offer and the benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2008.

Interview

Talked about experience and skills

Interview Questions

• Whats the most difficult situations you had on job and how did you handled it?   1 Answer

Not enough compensation

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Miamisburg, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

Applied and received call in about a month. Interview was done by a panel and by the manager. I was pretty much sure to get the job as my previous work experience matches to the project and I did.

Interview Questions

• How long are you planning on staying ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

First step is a phone interview. one or more people. They are not asking simple functionality, like String and StringBuffer, be prepared to talk about high level processing. i twill be more than 30 minutes, they really get into digging deep down.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for anything. Will not be a simple chat, make sure you prepare.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

They took my interview for 3 hours. Interviewers asked to design the architecture and write code on their Laptops. They gave me 10 pdfs of legal cases and asked to do the Machine Learning and tell them what needs to be donie with all the code. I designed everything and wrote code. Manager and Developer was very happy with the code and interview answers. But I got negative feedback from HR. These people just need solution to the problems they are facing and are unable to solve

Interview Questions

• Write code/model for predicting the gender and as well as the victim's probability to commit crime   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in February 2009.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter about a senior position. One day later I had a phone interview setup. After the phone interview they got back to me and wanted me to come in for an in-person interview with 3 of their developers and the manager. The interview was fairly high level with questions about leadership and past roles.