LexisNexis Legal & Professional Student Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Legal & Professional Student Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at LexisNexis Legal & Professional

1.5

Student Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional in May 2016.

Interview

Had to prepare a ten-minute presentation containing my plans for marketing the LexisNexis products throughout the next academic year. Once the presentation ended, I was asked several common interview questions, such as the one below; nothing hard or unexpected. Overall good experience, especially for a Skype interview. You also get the chance to ask everything you want to ask about the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one flaw that you have, but on which you're working to improve.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LexisNexis Legal & Professional

Student Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Legal & Professional (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight-forward and was explained in an email beforehand. It started with a 10-minute presentation of my own in which I explained my envisaged marketing strategy that would promote the LexisNexis products at my University. This was followed by competency-based questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer