Lexity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lexity Interview Questions

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lexity (Mountain View, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

contacted at start up career fair. Offered Initial Phone screen.Was fairly difficult with question on data structures and sorting. invited for on site interviews. everyone was friendly and was at pains to put me at ease. Interviews again consisted of data structures and problem solving ability.

Interview Questions

• Finding n most influential members from your social graph   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Sent in CV through a job portal. HR got in touch with me and schedule 2 telephonic interviews that had a gap of a couple of weeks. After taking the 2 interviews I was told that position is on hold at the moment, so interview process stopped after the 2 telephonic interviews.

Interview Questions

• A mix of questions around Computer Science basics, algorithms, past experience / CV.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexity (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

There were 3 rounds, totally technical. Each round was about problem solving skills. 2-3 algorithmic questions in each round was asked. Interviewer was also going through resume, so write only what you have done.

Interview Questions

• It was not difficult but logical actually,
      U were given a function hasWord(string word), which tells you that this word exist in dictionary or not. Now you have given a string and you have to make a function using above function to tell whether the string can be splitted into words or not
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lexity.

Interview

Two phone interviews, followed by an on-site interview; an on-site trip did not fit my schedule so I instead had a 2-hour Skype interview, consisting of two forty minute technical interviews and a short talk with the CEO afterwards. Technical questions were not too difficult or too easy; what you can usually expect from a software company. After the two technical interviews, the CEO tells you right away whether they want you at Lexity or not. The people at Lexity are friendly and competent.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of integers, find the greatest sum that can be made with any subset of consecutive integers from the list.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lexity.

Interview

Be good at CS

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lexity (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

There was one 1:1 interview and two phone interviews, one technical and one general.

I was interviewed first when one of the recruiters had come to my college. He asked me questions, some were definite algorithmic questions. Others were open questions as he wanted to know my way of thinking.

Another skype interview took place 3-4 days later, in which 2 very simple questions were asked, and I was asked to write code.

Then finally, the local head called and we discussed my passions and what I want to do in the future, etc.

Interview Questions

• Given a matrix, print out its contents in spiral order.   1 Answer
    • Given a heavy stream of keywords, find out the top k most popular.
      Constraints: As the stream is very heavy, you can't store each keyword that you get.
      1 Answer
    • Given a 10 million integers, sort them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary was fixed.