Lexmark International Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington, KY) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was really easy. They called me up and had a 20-30 minute phone interview. The questions were mostly behavioral with some questions that talked about my technical abilities. The interview was a bit different form others since we both were trying to sell each on about ourselves or Lexmark. Overall, it was a very nice interview that told me Lexmark would be the best place to have my first internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lexmark International

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college career fair and got a phone interview afterwards. The interview was extremely easy and it felt like I already had the job. A day later I was made an offer and was only given five days to accept it. Unfortunately for me this was one of the first offers I was made for an internship with a company and felt very pressured into the whole thing. Also, the pay was horrifyingly low. However, I ended up taking the offer fearing I wouldn't get anything else.

I was made two amazing offers from great companies a few weeks after I accepted. I had already reported my acceptance to my school so I feared that if I rejected it I would suffer somehow. This was foolish of me. My advice for anyone who gets an offer like this from Lexmark is this:

Lexmark tries to pressure good students into accepting a low paying position with their company. I'm not complaining because a ton of companies do this, you just need to be aware of this and keep looking for another job as long as you can. Lexmark isn't a terrible place to work, but don't feel bad about looking for other work and then reneging on your acceptance. It's just business with these guys.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little more about this project on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. My hourly wage was extremely low though.