Lexmark International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lexmark International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.8

Southern Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2012.

Interview

Two interviews in Melbourne one in Sydney the interview was friendly and relaxed with all parties contributing to the conversation. The questions were well thought out and prepared in advance.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience, what are you looking to achieve   1 Answer

Negotiation

comfortable both sides worked together to achieve an acceptable outcome

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

It was not very long process. There was two round of technical interviews and then HR interview. The first round of interviews covered all my knowledge on the field that I have been working on and some situation based questions were asked. Some of them were tricky but answerable.

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked me on the roles that I have been playing and the activities I am doing. And some other technical and process related questions.   1 Answer

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter, followed by telephone interview with prospective manager, face to face with prospective manager, face to face with his manager, final decision and offer if appropriate. Seems very rigorous.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Kolkata (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

- Focus on fundamentals of c/c++
    - There was confusion while scheduling the interview
    - Interviewers were friendly and were looking for logical answers and not necessarily correct answers
    - 2 rounds of technical interview
    - first round telephonic, 2nd round face-2-face
    - Overall experience was good

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Kolkata (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I am writing the review of Technical test in Lexmark International in which they gave me three programs to write in either in c#,c++ or JAVA

1. Write a class named Document to represent a document node in a print queue. it should contain a method name that returns the subject of the document and an abstract method called type that returns the document type . from document class derive two concrete classes named word document and pdf document.

Interview Questions

• Write a class named Document to represent a document node in a print queue. it should contain a method name that returns the subject of the document and an abstract method called type that returns the document type . from document class derive two concrete classes named word document and pdf document.

2. Write another class named Print Queue that is implemented as a linked list of Document objects. Print Queue should have a method named Push for adding a document to the end of the list, a method named pop for removing the first document from the list , and a method named DisplayContents for listing all of the documents in the Print Queue, reporting both the Name and Type of each element Print Queue should not use any standard library classes it should be own implementation of linked list   1 Answer

Mid-Level Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Kansas City, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with direct hiring manager several times over the phone and then face to face. Great experience due to the hiring manager's approach and personality. Great experience over all.

Interview Questions

• Direct manAgemt experience; industry knowledge; management philosophy; managing virtual teams.   Answer Question

Technical Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

Round 1: Video interview. Answer 3-5 behavioral questions. All of your subsequent interviewers have access to this file.

Round 2: Phone interview. Interview with a technical manager in your field. Very basic questions about how you've overcome challenges in the past and your projects/internship experience.

Round 3: On-site interview in Lexington, KY. The first day is a dinner with current engineers in the company and an introduction to the program. The next day starts with a tour of the facility and in the afternoon are interviews. I had 3 panel interviews with two people each: one hiring manager and one former TRP. The questions were 30 half technical and half behavioral. They changed the interview process to contain more technical questions than previous years.

Note that although the program is advertised to recent graduates, many of the candidates were graduate level, not undergrad. This was surprising to me, and I felt that this put me at a disadvantage, as I was the only undergrad for my specialty.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a new printer manufacturing facility?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lexmark International in August 2010.

Interview

Telephonic & Face to Face. It was really simple. Primarily they will ask & validate whether you understand basics of C, C++, OS etc. Basic knowledge of OOPS etc are generally asked for. The interview goes in a discussion mode rather than they through questions at you. Also expects to answer puzzles ( mathematical etc ).

Negotiation

Very simple. Generally they offer at per industry standards.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Kolkata (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

two rounds of technical followed by an HR interview. But now there is a written test before that for some of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to switch from a service company to a product company?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Cebu City (Philippines)).

Interview

Lexmark has headhunters that actively finds people with good skills. I was found by Lexmark though an ad in a newspaper. I was one of the top ten who passed the Mechanical Engineering licensure examinations. The interview process is too technical. You need to be more knowledgeable with the field you are to be hired for. I had four interviewers from US done in different time periods.