Lexmark International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lexmark International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.7

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Cebu City (Philippines)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was done by the stakeholder and not by HR. I had two interviews, a one-on-one personal interview and then I was endorsed for a panel interview with the stakeholders.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was very comfortable. The employees were very kind, and welcoming. They made everything extremely comfortable from the get go. Hiring did not go as planned. HR sent an automated email saying I wasn't selected for position. Overall positive experience. Great company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview

After applying, the hiring manager will reach out via email usually to state whether they are interested in you or not and set up a time for the interview. Interns are usually interviewed over the phone. Took about 30 minutes with mainly questions regarding familiarity with applications being used and about your resume. After that HR calls with an offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

too many rounds and unstructured questions, it has been rescheduled too many times but therefore flexible schedule has been offered (early morning slots). As a positive fact: the role has been properly described with all challenges and "to be expected" pros and cons. In my opinion to be symphatetic is more important than the professional background or experience.

Interview Questions

• focused on motivation and experience, but seemed that they are not really interested in background.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

Over the phone and then in person, happened very quickly. Placed resume on recruiting website and recruiter contacted me within a week. Didi interview with recruiter and/or contractor and then had panel interview with Lexmark team.

Senior Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Interviewed with VP Corporate Communications 1:1. Very personal and professional experience. I also interviewed informally with the hiring manager, a director, 1:1 in the cafeteria. Both left a very good impression of the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• How my experience would specifically relate to the position applied for, and whether it would transfer well in the new role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A formal offer, which was good, was made in writing, discussed and accepted.

Senior Engineering Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

1) Phone Interview with the release manager
    2) On-site with 3 peers
    3) In my case, it was Skype with 3 peers and Manager
    4) Salary and job offer were with an HR representative

Interview Questions

• Past scrum experience and obstacles   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview

Applied online. Process took about 3 months from initial interview to receiving offer. Both interviews were over the phone with two different hiring managers and roughly 40 minutes each. Asked questions mainly over Python and C++, school projects, and basic computer science questions. No coding really needed. Mostly just a oral test for personality and general computer science knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Asked minimally about algorithms and general Linux for familiarity with environment. Mostly asked about projects and resume stuff.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a career fair at my university, then I was contacted via email to have a phone interview. The phone interview was the only interview, and I was given an offer shortly after that.

Interview Questions

• Explain why an acid might become less acidic over time.   Answer Question

Technical Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Step 1: Behavioral Video, they basically ask you many behavioral questions, and your answer will be recorded. You have a few tries for each question. I would not worry too much about this part.

Step 2: Phone Call, a recruiter and a manager sit together to ask questions about background once again, and ask a few CS concepts. I would review Big O, how data structures work, how a specific language works (your strongest).

Step 3: On-site, they fly you out to Lexington, KY. There is a small dinner the night before and you really get the feel for life in that area. The next day, there were three interviews, all with pairs of engineers. They dig further into your past projects, and how you dealt with any problems and success along the way.

Interview Questions

• Difference between list/set, specifics of my projects and my experience   1 Answer

I ended up rejecting the offer because there was a more convenient location offered to me. Great company, great people.