Lexmark International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lexmark International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.8

Enhanced Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2013.

Interview

3 rounds interview:
    - first meeting with hiring agency (screening).
    - after I was approved, we had a a phone call for 1.5 hrs where we talked about my work experience and their expectations.
    - final interview with the general manager

Interview Questions

• What is it that you are proud of (related to work experience)?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Cebu City (Philippines)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very polite during interviews. Very accommodating HR and interviewers. Very good office and workplace. Overall, this company gave me a positive impression and made me excited to work for them in the future.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with the HR recruiter, one phone interview with the hiring manager, one in-person interview with the team, and one video conference interview with the off shore team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview

Round # 1 : Telephonic technical discussion with offshore team lead
    Round # 2 : Telephonic technical discussion with manager from USA
    Round # 3 : Skype Interview with offshore project manager and HR

Interview Questions

• About previous failure and how you worked on same to tackle next time.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Cebu City (Philippines)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was done by the stakeholder and not by HR. I had two interviews, a one-on-one personal interview and then I was endorsed for a panel interview with the stakeholders.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was very comfortable. The employees were very kind, and welcoming. They made everything extremely comfortable from the get go. Hiring did not go as planned. HR sent an automated email saying I wasn't selected for position. Overall positive experience. Great company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview

After applying, the hiring manager will reach out via email usually to state whether they are interested in you or not and set up a time for the interview. Interns are usually interviewed over the phone. Took about 30 minutes with mainly questions regarding familiarity with applications being used and about your resume. After that HR calls with an offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

too many rounds and unstructured questions, it has been rescheduled too many times but therefore flexible schedule has been offered (early morning slots). As a positive fact: the role has been properly described with all challenges and "to be expected" pros and cons. In my opinion to be symphatetic is more important than the professional background or experience.

Interview Questions

• focused on motivation and experience, but seemed that they are not really interested in background.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

Over the phone and then in person, happened very quickly. Placed resume on recruiting website and recruiter contacted me within a week. Didi interview with recruiter and/or contractor and then had panel interview with Lexmark team.

Senior Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Interviewed with VP Corporate Communications 1:1. Very personal and professional experience. I also interviewed informally with the hiring manager, a director, 1:1 in the cafeteria. Both left a very good impression of the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• How my experience would specifically relate to the position applied for, and whether it would transfer well in the new role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A formal offer, which was good, was made in writing, discussed and accepted.