Lexmark International Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lexmark International Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lexmark International in November 2014.

Interview

The most pathetic interview process I have ever gone through. I got a call from a consultancy(Randstad), and I extended my stay in Kolkata as they sceduled an interview on a Saturday. Once I reached the venue, to my utter astonishment I found out that only 2-3 security guys are present to take my INTERVIEW. They handed me a question paper and it asked me a write an entry level program. This is so ridiculous that a SSE is being asked to write such simple programs. Later they asked me to mention my JEE rank, College etc on the answer sheet. It reminds of my college campussing days!! There was no HR person/representative present to greet me. And once I finished writing this simple and easy testpaper, I never got a call back. My point is simple, if you guys are not interested then why waste others' time!!

Interview Questions

• If you are a Java candidate, write this test. And if you are a Java script candidate, your interview will happen tomorrow.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lexmark International

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Kolkata (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Written Test then two round of technical interviews .It was a good experience definitely. People are very helpful and they will give you time to solve.They mainly focus on technical interview process.
    In technical interview you have to with an onsite technical people who is onsite tech lead.

Interview Questions

• In Written Test :
      They will give a problem and ask to write a solution using data structure and OOPS concept.Will definitely ask to measure the complexity of your program.

In interviews :
      They will ask question from your program first(like used data structure, complexity, if any specific design pattern you used there etc etc)
      Then they will move to know your analytical skill mainly asking some small small problems.
      Question on data structure and design pattern will also be asked.
      How you have handled unmanaged code and how you take care of the garbage collection part etc.
      Some technology specific questions also may be asked .Question on web service, rest and soap api also may be asked.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lexmark International.

Interview

1) Written test
    2)Telephonic Interview/Skype video chat
    3)HR

Interview Questions

• They will ask to write a very big and complicated program which needs depth knowledge about Linked list and core programming concept.
      You have to be very fluent in data structure implementation through your choice of language C++/java/C#,so be prepare about that. And other than data structure you need some knodledge about abstarct class virtual methods etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lexmark International in September 2010.

Interview

The recruiting team found my resume on a job portal and sent me an email asking if I was interested and to apply online on their site if I was. I posted and they called me. It was the tech recruiter and his questions were very generic nothing specific. He said he would get back to me. Two days later, got an email saying that they found a better person for the job. There was not even a technical interview conducted. Looks like they wanted to show count for the number of people itnerviewed.

Interview Questions

• what kind of role are you looking for. Are you OK for travel?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Kolkata (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Straight forward question.

Interview Questions

• What you will do when company benefit conflict with individual benefit?   Answer Question
    • Do you take if there is another good offer come to your plate while committing to this offer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward.