Lexmark International Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lexmark International Software Developer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington, KY) in March 2011.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter telling the phone interview would be conducted by a manager and a senior software engineer. They called on time and it lasted for 45 minutes. Asking questions of C, OOP, Java, embedded programming, binary code, and a pseudo code programming.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between C/C++ and Java? Why would you prefer C/C++ or Java?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lexmark International

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Lexington, KY) in December 2008.

Interview

Had an email interview, replied to a few questions about OO and diff between C++ and Java. Got a phone interview after that. Basically discussed the same questions as in the email with some more details. Finally the face to face interview with 4 people including manager. Manager was just general conversation. Other three were technical. One was more design oriented. How would you design a system. Later throw in some change to see if original design would handle this. Another one was more detailed and Java and C++ specific.

Interview Questions

• Java based job, but they asked me several C++ questions too, I guess as I had claimed I knew C++. Questions like virtual functions, friend functions, virtual destructors...   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lexmark International (Kolkata (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

- Focus on fundamentals of c/c++
    - There was confusion while scheduling the interview
    - Interviewers were friendly and were looking for logical answers and not necessarily correct answers
    - 2 rounds of technical interview
    - first round telephonic, 2nd round face-2-face
    - Overall experience was good