Lg Electronics Alabama Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lg Electronics Alabama

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lg Electronics Alabama (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Applied online for the position. I was contacted about 10 days later from HR by telephone. Next we scheduled a phone interview. There were some follow-up questions which were sent by email afterwards. After the hiring manager review my answers I was contacted again to schedule an in-person interview. At the scheduled time I met my HR contact. I spent about 10 minutes with the HR person answering some questions and then we were both joined by the hiring manager 4 about another half hour worth of questions and discussion. The hiring manager then suggested that we meet one more time and asked me to prepare answers to some specific questions related to the work. Overall I feel good about the experience and I'm hopeful that it will result in an offer. Everyone seemed very friendly and professional.

It's been quite some time since I've pursued interviewing for a new position and I felt comfortable with the people I met and this seems like it would be a challenging and interesting opportunity. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a successful project and explain the details and the outcome.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lg Electronics Alabama (Huntsville, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

The first was a short phone interview with HR followed by an onsite with management, in person interview with the department and management. HR did ask a few questions before the phone interview screening for information.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about team work, organization, and processes & procedures   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lg Electronics Alabama (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Met with HR and took a typing test and answered some basic questions. Met with call center manager and one of the supervisors who asked me call center related questions.

Interview Questions

• Is one call resolution or call time more important to you?   1 Answer