Liberty Bank (Connecticut) Floating Summer Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Bank (Connecticut) Floating Summer Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty Bank (Connecticut)

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Bank (Connecticut)

Floating Summer Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Bank (Connecticut) (Middletown, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to schedule an in person interview by an HR Member, who was also the Assistant Vice President of the Company, within 2 weeks. Best pay offered between my three interviews that week, (the other two were with Wells Fargo and Webster) at $13.25 an hour. 37.5 - 44 Hours a week. Reimbursement of 0.52 cents per mile traveled (which is not taxed!). Also interviewed with another associate. Both very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly focused on my previous work experiences, cash handling experiences, pros and cons of my work ethic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I looked up a couple reviews and found that the average pay for a teller was around 14 dollars hourly, So I didn't really think negotiating would get me much more. Also, the mileage reimbursement will provide a lot more money.