Liberty Medical Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Medical Supply Interview Questions

2.3

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Easy, meet with the AR supervisor and manager. They asked basic questions about my background and experience. Asked about my personality and hobbies. One of the easiest interviews I have ever been to.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply.

Interview

It is very unprofessional so far as I had a phone screen scheduled with a hiring manager and I waited for a call that never came. I called the recruiter well after my scheduled time to say I never received my phone call and she told me a man tried calling me and I didn't answer which was rude and incorrect as my cell was on me, on ring, and no voicemail was even left for me. She then has some other manager hop on the phone and do the phone screen in 10 minutes saying nothing about the job, only asking me storybook questions. Then weeks go by with no communication and after 3 weeks they call me for a F2F interview. I wasn't informed of job description, sales territory, salary, bonus, benefits, nothing. The manager doing the phone screen was very rude, rushed, and clearly upset he got stuck doing my screen as the original manager clearly bailed on me and couldn't call me to even reschedule. First impressions are everything and they appear as an entry level, sloppy organization. This is not someone I want as my manager if he/she cannot even value my time for an initial phone screen. Also the job post states bachelor degree preferred and experience will be considered. This tells you how entry level they are.

Varied Interview

Interview

fair typical interview q and a asked about qualifications and why one should be chosen.overall not a difficult interview process.rate it easy on a scale of easy to hard.no surprises

Negotiation

easy

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Salem, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

It was really easy. I just had to sit down with the manager over the department I was interviewing for & answer typical interview questions. I was hired on the spot at the end of the interview pending a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an irate customer on the phone?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply.

Interview

Quick and to the point.

Negotiation

It was what was offered to me by the department as it was a transfer within the company. I accepted it as it was higher pay.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Completed online application and received a phone call the next day for an interview. Interviewed with Manager of Security which took about 45 minutes. I was given an employment packet and asked to complete the packet and return it at my earliest convenience. I returned the packet that evening and received a phone call by the end of the week from the Human Resources Director who presented a job offer. I accepted and the offer was sent through e mail for my review and signature.

Negotiation

I was offered negotiations on my schedule which was nice. I picked the schedule that fit my needs.

Former Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply.

Interview

Interview consisted of basic questions about your values and ethics. They they give you a typing/computer test depending on the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to counter offer, and we arrived at a middle ground.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The process was pretty quick. Recruiter seemed eager to help, accomodate you for interview. It was a flat cheap hourly pay with no negotiations. One phone interview then next step if you passed the first interview was an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in three years?   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Salem, VA).

Interview

DId a two step interview process and then went through six weeks of training.

Knowledge Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter two weeks after I applied for the position. The recruiters were very friendly and helped me forward my resume on to the hiring manager. After some preliminary discussions with the recruiters, I was informed the hiring manager wanted to schedule an interview after looking over my resume. The phone interview was a conference, as one other manager was also asking questions. Later that day, a recruiter called back for a pre-screening interview which consisted of typical interview questions (describe your self by using 3 adjectives and explain why they fit you) she read from a script. Overall, everyone was very friendly and informative.