Liberty Medical Supply Interview Questions in Port Saint Lucie, FL | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Completed online application and received a phone call the next day for an interview. Interviewed with Manager of Security which took about 45 minutes. I was given an employment packet and asked to complete the packet and return it at my earliest convenience. I returned the packet that evening and received a phone call by the end of the week from the Human Resources Director who presented a job offer. I accepted and the offer was sent through e mail for my review and signature.

Negotiation

I was offered negotiations on my schedule which was nice. I picked the schedule that fit my needs.

Knowledge Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter two weeks after I applied for the position. The recruiters were very friendly and helped me forward my resume on to the hiring manager. After some preliminary discussions with the recruiters, I was informed the hiring manager wanted to schedule an interview after looking over my resume. The phone interview was a conference, as one other manager was also asking questions. Later that day, a recruiter called back for a pre-screening interview which consisted of typical interview questions (describe your self by using 3 adjectives and explain why they fit you) she read from a script. Overall, everyone was very friendly and informative.

New Patient Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

Paper application, bring a resume even though they really won't look at it it will help fill out the app.
    I believe 7 year residence request.
    10 year employment record.
    Skills test. Know your basic math, accurate typing and listening skills, basic logic questions.
    1 on 1 with recruiter.
    All this is done the day you fill out the application. If approved you will have a 1 on 1 with the potential manager of your dept. Once all of your background information is checked and approved you will receive a phone call from HR giving you your hire date and other information for the 3 day orientation. You then will typically have anywhere from 4-8 weeks of training depending on the position you accept. It's a tough training program so don't get frustrated it's hard and meant to prepare you for the floor to start on the ground running.

Negotiation

No negotiation was available for this hourly position. Make sure you know the exact job title and whether or not this is a project you're working on that has a finite time frame. If so what position do they forsee you to have when the project ends?

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

Multiple phone screens were followed by a 1:1 involving first an HR representative then several members of the Finance department. Lastly a very brief 1:1 interview with the hiring manager followed by another brief 1:1 with the CFO.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tedious, they were unwilling to be flexible even considering out-of-pocket relocation.

Pharmacy Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

Normal interview and then was given a computer and customer service competency test, it was easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me what the dept paid, there was no negotiation.

Diabetic Repeate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Medical Supply (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in January 2008.

Interview

This is a pretty hard place to get into. Numerous emails and applications before could get an interview. I was finally granted one and it was a breeze. Big place and lots of people.

Interview Questions

• Having to call HR 50+ to get interview. Like most places, had to come back several times to meet different people for interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After taking a tour of the building, I was told I'd get a call in a few days. I received a call 2 days later and was offered the position.