Liberty Mutual Agency Fast Track Property Claims Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Agency Fast Track Property Claims Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Fast Track Property Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied on line to a specific job. Received a phone "interview about a week later - clerk type person, she apologized for a delay between questions as she had to type out the answers. I didn't think I did very well but got a call from the hiring manager later that day to come in for an interview.

Interview stated with a written exam - first question was a description of an customer service blunder by another person - I am to call the customer back - write out word for word what I would say to the customer. Then two or three claims problems - list all repair items and quantities. Then some multiple choice personality type questions.

Then interview by two hiring managers-pleasant and non-confrontational. Seemed like they wanted me to do well. Questions (6 or 8) were the same as I've seen listed here - tell me about a situation where you had to tell a customer bad news, what did I say and do. I thought I did quite well, overall, but my background is not in claims so my situations probably didn't relate well. I did find the questions difficult to answer.

I got a rejection e-mail a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the specifics - what did you say and do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question