Liberty Mutual Agency Insurance Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Insurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Roanoke, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I waited in the waiting room for close to 40 minutes after my scheduled interview time. Upon the interviewing process, the interviewer deemed it necessary to boast of all of his accomplishments including how he had successfuly gotten one of Virginia Tech's accounts. In addition, he stated that I was not qualified. With majors in communications and marketing, I feel that is more than enough for an entry level agent job. Furthermore, my education and work background was obviously contained in my resume, so if I was not qualified than I should never have gotten the call for an interview. What a waste of my time. I wouldn't work or do business with these people as it is. While waiting in the room I heard one agent ask the receptionist what someone's name was. He then answered yea whatever her name was... quite disappointing to hear the prospective or current client was being treated like a number.

Interview Questions