Liberty Mutual Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Agency Interview Questions

2.9

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Liberty Lake, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very behavioral questions based. I thought that my interviewer was rude and did not even give me a chance. It seemed like most of the people were older in age and I feel like that might have been the reason I didn't even get common curtesy. I was barely asked about my background or my education in detail. I'm not sure if they look for young talent but my experience would be to say that they don't.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to utilize multiple processes to achieve a good end result.   Answer Question

Inside Auto Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Irving, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed the assessment on Monday, Thursday got an email to get interviewed (screened).. arrived at 6pm along with 39 other candidates, got asked 1 question and information on the job pay, training hours and work schedule. All of 10 minutes. I interview extremely well as I've secured 98% of jobs I interview for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to present something new to your work place.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, they then had a recruiter reach out to me to follow up and schedule a call. I then went in person for an interview and met with 3 people all of which were very professional and great.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was 40 mins late for the interview and was not prepared at all. No questions were asked about my skills or anything pertaining to my past job skills. Seemed preoccupied. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions were asked. Just went kver company benefits.   Answer Question

Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I got recommended through INROADS, so I receive a phone screen. Why claims, why liberty mutual, you know this is how much we pay, you are willing to work in ny. Basic questions.
    Then went to the office and I had an interview with the companies recruiter and it was all behavioral, tell me about a time of teamwork, you where in a difficult situation, meet a deadline.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you couldn't satisfy a customer, what did you do.   Answer Question

Inside Claims Auto - Safeco Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Irving, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter who was out of state. She was very attentive as well as helpful, as I moved throughout the process. I scheduled a time for a phone interview with her, & upon passing the phone screening she then matched me with an on-site recruiter. I attended a one-on-one interview with the on-site recruiter, then later moved onto to my final interview with two team managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe one challenge I've faced, and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Allentown, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

after applying online and going through an online skills/IQ test and passing, I received a call from a Sr. Recruiter. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and the details of the position were given. Everything was covered very well on this call, so my file was sent to the Sr. Branch Mgr. Received a call, set up a 1:1 and this interview went very well. My work history and a more indepth description of the position and benefits/expectations were covered in very fine detail. Set up a follow up interview to meet with more of the staff and to see if this position was a match for both sides. Overall a very pleasant experience with some very nice management. Be prepared to be challenged on this interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a recent situation in which you felt that more involvement by you would have created a better result.   Answer Question

Insurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Roanoke, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I waited in the waiting room for close to 40 minutes after my scheduled interview time. Upon the interviewing process, the interviewer deemed it necessary to boast of all of his accomplishments including how he had successfuly gotten one of Virginia Tech's accounts. In addition, he stated that I was not qualified. With majors in communications and marketing, I feel that is more than enough for an entry level agent job. Furthermore, my education and work background was obviously contained in my resume, so if I was not qualified than I should never have gotten the call for an interview. What a waste of my time. I wouldn't work or do business with these people as it is. While waiting in the room I heard one agent ask the receptionist what someone's name was. He then answered yea whatever her name was... quite disappointing to hear the prospective or current client was being treated like a number.

Fast Track Property Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied on line to a specific job. Received a phone "interview about a week later - clerk type person, she apologized for a delay between questions as she had to type out the answers. I didn't think I did very well but got a call from the hiring manager later that day to come in for an interview.

Interview stated with a written exam - first question was a description of an customer service blunder by another person - I am to call the customer back - write out word for word what I would say to the customer. Then two or three claims problems - list all repair items and quantities. Then some multiple choice personality type questions.

Then interview by two hiring managers-pleasant and non-confrontational. Seemed like they wanted me to do well. Questions (6 or 8) were the same as I've seen listed here - tell me about a situation where you had to tell a customer bad news, what did I say and do. I thought I did quite well, overall, but my background is not in claims so my situations probably didn't relate well. I did find the questions difficult to answer.

I got a rejection e-mail a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the specifics - what did you say and do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Accountants Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Oswego, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Lake Oswego, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

The recruiter was great and very knowledgable about the position. They provided a ton of information. They made it clear the skills needed to succeed in this job.