Liberty Mutual Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.6

ADP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview a few days later, and then flew out to Seattle for final round interview a few weeks later. Entire process was casual and friendly. Mostly behavioral questions, one easy case question.

Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online on my university's career website and then I had an on-campus interview with a Liberty Mutual employee. The interview was mainly behavioral questions and talking about my experience. Then, I interviewed at the company's office in Boston. This consisted of two behavioral interviews, a case study, and the opportunity to meet with people that are already in the program. Afterwards, all of the interviewees were taken out for lunch.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency.

Interview

I had one phone interview and two in person interviews. The interview process was fine. It's only after the interviews and the first few years when things get terrible.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't an unusual question. Pretty standard vanilla interview for a sales job.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Liberty Lake, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very behavioral questions based. I thought that my interviewer was rude and did not even give me a chance. It seemed like most of the people were older in age and I feel like that might have been the reason I didn't even get common curtesy. I was barely asked about my background or my education in detail. I'm not sure if they look for young talent but my experience would be to say that they don't.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to utilize multiple processes to achieve a good end result.   Answer Question

Inside Auto Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Irving, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed the assessment on Monday, Thursday got an email to get interviewed (screened).. arrived at 6pm along with 39 other candidates, got asked 1 question and information on the job pay, training hours and work schedule. All of 10 minutes. I interview extremely well as I've secured 98% of jobs I interview for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to present something new to your work place.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, they then had a recruiter reach out to me to follow up and schedule a call. I then went in person for an interview and met with 3 people all of which were very professional and great.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was 40 mins late for the interview and was not prepared at all. No questions were asked about my skills or anything pertaining to my past job skills. Seemed preoccupied. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions were asked. Just went kver company benefits.   Answer Question

Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I got recommended through INROADS, so I receive a phone screen. Why claims, why liberty mutual, you know this is how much we pay, you are willing to work in ny. Basic questions.
    Then went to the office and I had an interview with the companies recruiter and it was all behavioral, tell me about a time of teamwork, you where in a difficult situation, meet a deadline.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you couldn't satisfy a customer, what did you do.   Answer Question

Inside Claims Auto - Safeco Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Irving, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter who was out of state. She was very attentive as well as helpful, as I moved throughout the process. I scheduled a time for a phone interview with her, & upon passing the phone screening she then matched me with an on-site recruiter. I attended a one-on-one interview with the on-site recruiter, then later moved onto to my final interview with two team managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe one challenge I've faced, and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Allentown, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

after applying online and going through an online skills/IQ test and passing, I received a call from a Sr. Recruiter. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and the details of the position were given. Everything was covered very well on this call, so my file was sent to the Sr. Branch Mgr. Received a call, set up a 1:1 and this interview went very well. My work history and a more indepth description of the position and benefits/expectations were covered in very fine detail. Set up a follow up interview to meet with more of the staff and to see if this position was a match for both sides. Overall a very pleasant experience with some very nice management. Be prepared to be challenged on this interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a recent situation in which you felt that more involvement by you would have created a better result.   Answer Question