Liberty Mutual Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online on my university's career website and then I had an on-campus interview with a Liberty Mutual employee. The interview was mainly behavioral questions and talking about my experience. Then, I interviewed at the company's office in Boston. This consisted of two behavioral interviews, a case study, and the opportunity to meet with people that are already in the program. Afterwards, all of the interviewees were taken out for lunch.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Liberty Lake, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very behavioral questions based. I thought that my interviewer was rude and did not even give me a chance. It seemed like most of the people were older in age and I feel like that might have been the reason I didn't even get common curtesy. I was barely asked about my background or my education in detail. I'm not sure if they look for young talent but my experience would be to say that they don't.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to utilize multiple processes to achieve a good end result.   Answer Question

Inside Auto Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Irving, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed the assessment on Monday, Thursday got an email to get interviewed (screened).. arrived at 6pm along with 39 other candidates, got asked 1 question and information on the job pay, training hours and work schedule. All of 10 minutes. I interview extremely well as I've secured 98% of jobs I interview for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to present something new to your work place.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was 40 mins late for the interview and was not prepared at all. No questions were asked about my skills or anything pertaining to my past job skills. Seemed preoccupied. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions were asked. Just went kver company benefits.   Answer Question

Insurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Roanoke, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I waited in the waiting room for close to 40 minutes after my scheduled interview time. Upon the interviewing process, the interviewer deemed it necessary to boast of all of his accomplishments including how he had successfuly gotten one of Virginia Tech's accounts. In addition, he stated that I was not qualified. With majors in communications and marketing, I feel that is more than enough for an entry level agent job. Furthermore, my education and work background was obviously contained in my resume, so if I was not qualified than I should never have gotten the call for an interview. What a waste of my time. I wouldn't work or do business with these people as it is. While waiting in the room I heard one agent ask the receptionist what someone's name was. He then answered yea whatever her name was... quite disappointing to hear the prospective or current client was being treated like a number.

Fast Track Property Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied on line to a specific job. Received a phone "interview about a week later - clerk type person, she apologized for a delay between questions as she had to type out the answers. I didn't think I did very well but got a call from the hiring manager later that day to come in for an interview.

Interview stated with a written exam - first question was a description of an customer service blunder by another person - I am to call the customer back - write out word for word what I would say to the customer. Then two or three claims problems - list all repair items and quantities. Then some multiple choice personality type questions.

Then interview by two hiring managers-pleasant and non-confrontational. Seemed like they wanted me to do well. Questions (6 or 8) were the same as I've seen listed here - tell me about a situation where you had to tell a customer bad news, what did I say and do. I thought I did quite well, overall, but my background is not in claims so my situations probably didn't relate well. I did find the questions difficult to answer.

I got a rejection e-mail a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the specifics - what did you say and do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Accountants Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Oswego, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency (Lake Oswego, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

The recruiter was great and very knowledgable about the position. They provided a ton of information. They made it clear the skills needed to succeed in this job.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency in March 2012.

Interview

Applied, then took a 60 min IQ test consisting of Math and Personality questions. Had to speak to HR person who contacts you about 2-3 days after the test. They then set you up with a interview from a manager at the office.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

Interview

Submitted an application online and was immediately required to fill out a questionnaire. I received a phone call about 2 days later to schedule a phone interview which lasted about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you played a leader and had to confront a teammate who wasn't doing his or her job successfully   1 Answer

Personal Lines Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Agency in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, took an IQ/intelligence test that involved reading comprehension as well as some analogies. After that was a personality test. It took about an hour to complete the tests. Received a few days later to schedule a phone interview. The interview consisted of the basic behavioral questions.