Liberty Mutual Insurance CAT Claim Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Liberty Mutual Insurance

1 Interview Review

CAT Claim Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview the following week, followed by a one hour Skype interview with two CAT claim managers. They asked if I can fly down that friday to Dallas to interview in person. I said yes of course and flew down at their expense to a Hilton Double Tree where they conducted the interview. It was a 4 manager panel interview that lasted two hours. They asked me a series of behavior questions followed by a deep review of my resume. They were all pleasant and really wanted to know my background and experience. They told me i would have an answer within 5-7 days. I only waited 3 days before they called and offered me the position with a higher than expected base pay. Needless to say, i thought the entire interview experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to tell someone bad news and there was nothing you could do to fix the situation?   2 Answers
  • Describe a time you had to improve a process? How did you do that?   Answer Question
  • If we could speak to your last manager, what would they say are your greatest strengths?   Answer Question