Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty Mutual Insurance

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Farmingdale, NY).

Interview

I applied online then after 6 months finally was set up for a phone interview, the interview was about my resume and current position and also situational type questions. ie "tell me about a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer".

I was invited for a face to face interview where i meet with 3 people, took a assesment test and job shadowed current employees. The whole process took 3 hours...

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. After she finished asking me all the questions, she informed me that she was moving to the next phase, which is the face to face interview. When I arrived, They made me take a test, then after I passed I met with 2 managers, one of them would be my manager. they asked standard questons, and eventually hired me. No Pee test, nothing but a background test.

Claims Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

Job posting was listed on school career center website. It was requested that we submit a resume and open interviews would be held on campus within the next week. I went into the interview, which was very brief. It was only with one person and she asked the most basic and general questions. Most of the interview consisted of the interviewer explaining the company and the job they were hiring for. I received a call within a day offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and completed the online assessment and within a couple of days the recruiter called asking me if I would like to interview with them. Yesterday had the interview, started on time. Two rounds of interview with different supervisors and the questions were behavior and situation based. When the interview was done I was told it will take them 5-7 business days to get back to me. Surprisingly I got the call today and was offered the role to start training in November. Guess just got to wait for background check to clear and all will go as it should...

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize and manage your day to day work?
      Have you done anything like bring in a process or change that made work easy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You could ask and ask for clarifications regarding your package and I didn't really push for a negotiation. I am happy with the package they provided.