Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions in Dover, NH | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Senior ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

There will be two rounds. One round of interview is phone screening. Second round of interview in Skype. Each interview is 30 minutes long. Each interview covered all the questions related to technology.

RFP Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH).

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then progressed to an in-person interview. I felt very comfortable during the interview they asked a lot of behavioral questions which I was prepared for. The job was explained in more detail and overall it turned into a pleasant conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received constructive criticism?   Answer Question

Principal Document Solution Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview with the recruiter who was very knowledgeable about industry-wide positions and salaries. He asked all of the right questions about experience in my current job. He guessed my current salary within $2000. He expressed concern about my willingness to take on the commute. I assured him that I had done a similar commute for more than 12 years.

Interview Questions

• Would I be happy with the salary and job tasks because he felt that the job and pay might be under my current job level.   1 Answer
    • Why do I want to change jobs?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, had a phone interview then a meeting interview with recruiter then the department manager. They asked me a few questions, described the company and position. They gave me a quick tour of the office and then it was done.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself? What do you know about Insurance?   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Intake/Triage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in April 2016.

Interview

Received an email notifying me that a recruiter had matched my profile with a job opening. Applied for job and then set up a phone interview a week later. Interview consisted of behavioral questions and job history questions. The interview was very laid back. Responses to correspondence emails were prompt. The process overall was efficient and I was impressed with the professionalism of the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were required to prioritize your work and how you handles it?
      Why do you think you are a good fit for this job?
      Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH).

Interview

Highly automated system with confirmation of your application being received. Initial phone call to review application, resume and role. First interview scheduled with three different resources, usually a peer to the role, a customer and possibly the hiring manager. They depend on their team to weed through anyone without the right technical ability prior to approving them for the second round of interview with management and upper management. They'll have behavioral interview questions provided by HR that they are required to ask and report on.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the project management tools you use? Give an example of a situation where things were going bad & how you handled it. How have you approached delivering bad news?   Answer Question

Director of User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process overall was a hot mess. First they sent me to the wrong building, people were 20 minutes late to a 30 minute interview, and there were technical issues using phones. Overall it was embarrassing and far less professional than I expected. I left feeling that if this is how they do things it isn't some place you want to work. The only follow up I ever received was that they were going to wait and evaluate several more candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is 1 thing you are looking for in a new position?   1 Answer

Applications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in September 2015.

Interview

Although contacted by HR, it took over 3 weeks to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. Then an additional 3 weeks to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager and another 2 weeks before an in-person interview. Very lengthy process with no communication or feedback, also required a 45 minute online assessment.

Leave Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH).

Interview

I had to apply over 20 times and interviewed for another position before I got in. The process is lengthy and never the timeline they say. Don't get discouraged if they don't contact you in the timeframe they say. You will get an email rejection as soon as they know you are not the person for the job, EVERY time.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement?   1 Answer
    • Why you for this job? What sets you apart from other applicants?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had to make a decision at work and didn't have all the facts. What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to do something difficult at work and how did you approach the situation.   Answer Question
    • What's your greatest weakness and how do you work on improving it?   1 Answer

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

Very open and easy going to communicate my goals and future. Had a lot of questions regarding the role all answered. They also allowed the opportunity to shadow an employee to get an idea of the day to day operations.

Interview Questions

• Systems experience in the company   1 Answer