Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions in Dover, NH | Glassdoor

2.8

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in August 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by email on a Wednesday to have a phone interview the following day. That lasted about 30 mins. The recruiter was open to questions. Most of his questions were STAR style and a few behavioral. He then asked me my availablity for an in person interview. That was for the following Monday and lasted almost 2 hours. STAR questions again, kind of repetitive, a few behavioral. Sat with someone in that current role for about 15 mins. Then back into the office to discuss benefits & salary. Set a follow up email thanking them for their time a few hours later. On Wednesday morning was called and offered the job.

Short Term Disability Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received an email one week later asking if I could set up a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled the next morning at 9am so very little time to prepare. The phone interview lasted about 20-25 minutes. The questions were not very difficult they were basically questions to get to know you and they asked questions like give me a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer etc. After the phone interview I heard back 7 days later asking me to set up an in person interview. The in person interview was scheduled 2 weeks in advance so there was plenty of time to review. The in person interview lasted about an hour and a half to two hours. You go in and you meet with two managers one will scribe the interview and the other will ask the questions all of the questions are STAR questions. After about an hour of that you will be put with someone to observe you may take notes but try to retain as much information as you can because in 15 minutes you will be pulled back in with the two managers and they will ask you what you observed. After meeting with two managers I was brought into a room to meet the M2 which is the manager above the two who just interviewed. That goes on for about 15 minutes then you will meet with the two original managers to get your questions answered and talk more about the company. After the in person interview about a week later I received a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to collect/analyze/organize sets of data, how did you do it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Interview

Great interview process. Interviewers were friendly. All interviews were Skype interviews, I never went on campus. Questions were straight forward. Lots of behavioral questions. A few questions about my background in technology. About half of the interview was us talking about my technical experience although there were not any technical based questions. Nothing saying "set up this database" but some questions about my past experience with stats based

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in March 2017.

Interview

First i had a phone interview with some basic questions and a technical "what if' question, then I had and in person interview with 2 people. I had to do a mock call and fill out trouble ticket, using the knowledge base on their system.

Interview Questions

• How would you help someone calling for document that would not print.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in January 2017.

Interview

corporate America type interview. panel discussion. met with hiring managers, fellow sales reps, human resources, project lead. phone interview and then two separate in person interviews all within short period of time

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in December 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Does take some time to get in once hired. With a large company hiring can be hard to coordinate especially during their busy period. If you don't hear back within a week try sending a follow up email.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      Are you comfortable with Excel?
      Do you like working on a team in some cases?   1 Answer

Senior ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

There will be two rounds. One round of interview is phone screening. Second round of interview in Skype. Each interview is 30 minutes long. Each interview covered all the questions related to technology.

RFP Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH).

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then progressed to an in-person interview. I felt very comfortable during the interview they asked a lot of behavioral questions which I was prepared for. The job was explained in more detail and overall it turned into a pleasant conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received constructive criticism?   Answer Question

Principal Document Solution Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview with the recruiter who was very knowledgeable about industry-wide positions and salaries. He asked all of the right questions about experience in my current job. He guessed my current salary within $2000. He expressed concern about my willingness to take on the commute. I assured him that I had done a similar commute for more than 12 years.

Interview Questions

• Would I be happy with the salary and job tasks because he felt that the job and pay might be under my current job level.   1 Answer
    • Why do I want to change jobs?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, had a phone interview then a meeting interview with recruiter then the department manager. They asked me a few questions, described the company and position. They gave me a quick tour of the office and then it was done.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself? What do you know about Insurance?   1 Answer