Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

3.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Katy, TX).

Interview

It took 2 weeks. It was multiple rounds and am a assessment. They look for the best talent to be apart of their team from management down to interns. It was not very hard and it was personal. I enjoyed the process

Experienced Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The process is extremely difficult. You first take an online assessment, then do a simulation on day-to-day activities..which is also a to see how you approach things. Then there's a phone interview. If you make it past that, you meet with the branch manager. The branch manager told me I'll need to put together a marketing plan and come back to present it. That interview was hard because the manager dissected my resume vs asking typical behavior questions. Prepare to sell yourself and your past work history, HARD. Also, have plenty of questions to ask the manager after the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Sugar Land, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Found them through college recruiting then went through three interviews, one with the college recruiter, one with the branch manager then one with the sales rep I would be working for.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from the other people applying?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was very by the book, I went through 3 interviews. First was at my University with two branch managers from two different cities, next was with one of the branch managers in my city, and the last was with the branch manager and the sales rep I would be working for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake?   1 Answer

Recruiter-College Campus Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Houston, TX).

Interview

I interviewed with three different people within different levels of the company. First a recruiter, then the department head of recruitment, and, lastly, the CEO of the Houston office. I was one of the final four in the final interviewing process and they decided to go with a more experienced candidate.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses.
      General resume background.
      Describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I had about 3 in-person interviews. First, I met the branch manager. Next, I came in to talk to some of the current representatives. And lastly, I met with the Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I had multiple interviews with zone manager, branch manager and lead representatives in the office. It was a very long process and probably took a month of 4-5 separate interviews. Depending on who you interview with they may ask you to role play or pick up the phone on the spot to cold call someone. They want to see how you handle objections and your willingness to pick up the phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate. Sales compensations plans are standardized across the board

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process is extremely long because they are looking for agents who will stay with the company from hire to retire. So be sure you have the time and patiences if you want to be a Liberty Mutual Insurance Agent.

The interview process in order: personality screening, phone interview with a headhunter,1:1 with the Office Manager, 1:1 with the Regional Manager, then you come up with a business plan, Panel Review, Offer.

Unfortunately I did not get an offer, although, I would say it is probably one of the best career opportunities for an insurance agent. Good base, benefits, capped commission, 401k,, and PENSION!

Negative: Liberty Mutual pushes agents to sell their products to their family and friends.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time when you and a group were working on a project and you took leadership of your group. And what were the end results?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Kingwood, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

get an internship!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation