Liberty Mutual Insurance Insurance Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Insurance Insurance Assistant Interview Questions

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a request to schedule a telephone interview via email, 1 day after I submitted my application online. The telephone interview lasted 30 minutes. The recruiter was professional.

Interview Questions

• Can you give examples of doing teamwork at your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Warrenville, IL).

Interview

Two supervisors asked behavior-based questions. They took notes while you answered. You were able to ask questions after. Very simple. However, really couldn't tell if they enjoyed interview or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Lake Mary, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was contacted about 10 days later via email for a phone interview. I was contacted the next day after the phone interview to schedule a face interview. I had my face interview yesterday and they indicated I should hear something within 5 days. I'm waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some standard behavioral questions expecting an answer using the STAR method.   Answer Question

Insurance Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview was good, but not clear on limited aspects of growth, nor on actual duties of position. Didn't hint at how manager would respond to lower level workers, nor older workers.

Insurance Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2015.

Interview

Quick, lasted about 20 mins....hired on the spot. Interviewed with two managers. They asked the typical interview questions. It was not uncomfortable. They had a packet of questions that they asked and wrote down your answers/took notes as they went along.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with improving a process and where were the steps you took to improve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Wausau, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied and had an interview the next week. The interview process was pretty usual. They closed all their satellite offices around the country and centralized so they were hiring like 30 people.

Interview Questions

• When have you noticed a small problem and knew it could potentially become a big problem. How did you notice it and what steps did you take to solve the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Lake Mary, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

submitting an online application - once received, 2-3 day wait if interested

phone interview with human resources - if you pass this interview, must pass 2 assessments to move to the next phase of the process.

when assessments are processed, 1st interview with department panel
    pass interview, 2nd and final interview for position is scheduled

Interview Questions

• Give examples of a difficult task that you completed...what were the results? how did you handle the task during the process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is important to already do your research on the salary requirements

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in February 2012.

Interview

I was first e-mailed from a recruiter in boston to set up a phone interview, after the phone interview they mentioned they would get back to me regarding the position. I then was scheduled to have a face to face interview with the hiring manager, which consisted of an overview of the job, asking why im interested and where i came from, and then some behavioral questions. Overall a pretty easy interview. Recieved a call about 2 weeks later offering me the position!

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Englewood, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

Recommended by supervisor. Interviewer came easy as I was in the company long enough to learn about jobs and opportunities and the coworkers that would perform the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you like what you are doing for the company now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Wausau, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

First e-mailed a cover letter and resume to human resources they then followed up two weeks later. Met with two different people in two separate interviews. Sat down one on one with each on two different days.Went in for first interview with human resources and the second interview was with the head supervisor of the department. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes each. On the second interview was showed around the company by interview and supervisor of the department.

Interview Questions

• Asked the typical interview questions. What makes you right for the job, why do you want to work here, and some questions about yourself.   Answer Question