Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

The interview process was short. It was one phone interview and then an interview with the hiring manager at the branch office. The phone interview was about 10 minutes while the in person interview was around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Liberty Mutual and other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Corporate Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

1st step in a behavioral interview process (Video Conference)
    2nd step - behavioral and Case (In Boston)

I completed only the video conference. The initial video conference interview was basically a screen process. Not very complicated and a pleasant experience.

Claims Career Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

A regional recruiter handed me her card and recommended I apply for their internship program. We scheduled a phone interview for a week later and at the end of it she stated she would recommend me to be interviewed for the CCDP instead. Then, I was contacted by an HR rep in the office where I would be working to set up a final interview another week or so later. That interview consisted of two back to back 45 minute interviews with two separate hiring managers each, followed with 30 minutes of job shadowing. As of right now I am waiting to hear back from the company regarding an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you used data to streamline an operation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick. Phone interview, face to face interview with two supervisors and "meet" with a a manager. I was asked what seemed like a lot of questions for a simple customer service position. The manager just asked you the same questions the supervisor asks.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone recruiter called and set appointment time. 20-30 minute phone screening with general questions and waited a few weeks and got call back. Scheduled meeting with hiring manager and claims department supervisor and another supervisor and had good conversation

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time wherein you disagreed with a Supervisor's directive and was able to resolve an angry customer's complaint   Answer Question

Injury Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted 3-4 days later to do a phone screening. I prepared for two hours and the person who was supposed to interview me had her assistant do it. The assistant didn't explain why the hiring manager wasn't conducting the interview nor even acknowledged the change. She seemed young due to the lack of energy, inexperienced, and apathetic. She asked me only 3 questions and said she would forward the answers to the hiring manager. She didn't really go over what the job entails nor talked about LM as a whole. Compared to State Farm's interview, this was 2/5 and SF was 5/5 due to the organization of the interviewer and respect given.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Liberty Mutual?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you improved a process at work.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Inside Auto Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Marlton, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, took the test, got called for an interview. Interviewed with two managers and got called for a second interview with the regional manager. Told me to wait 1-2 weeks for a response and now I wait.

Interview Questions

• Why Liberty Mutual? What was the most difficult situation you had and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Field Property Adjuster Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

I completed an application online and took an assessment test which measured general competencies and the ability to multi-task. I was then scheduled for a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter was very brief and seemed some what rushed. She asked very general questions about my resume. I was then scheduled for a Skype interview with my prospective manager. He asked no STAR questions and was very informal. We did not discuss my resume, but discussed the position a bit. The interview took less than 20 minutes. I actually have a lot of experience in the industry and am a pretty well qualified candidate. The hiring manager did not seem interested at all. I am not new to the hiring process at all and do not just expect to get a job because my resume looks good. I do however expect to be taken seriously as a candidate. I had to take time off for each interview and spent a good amount of time preparing for the interview. I've seen the same position posted and reposted with a hiring bonus. Do not waste your time.

Counsel Interview

Interview

The people I interviewed with were very responsive. It seems like a friendly community. The team was flexible to meet my schedule, and they were really good about communicating with me.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with the business department and how do you see your role?   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Four interview and a case study. the case study was on security and change management. The questions were on It audit controls and behavourial questions followed by lunch the process was very good and interviewers were very friendly