Liberty Mutual Insurance Senior Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Insurance Senior Customer Service Interview Questions

2.3

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

First they sit you to watch a video, then they bring you and with two hiring managers that asked you a few behavioral questions if you pass that portion they bring in another manager and she/he does your final interview. if you don't pass they tell you that a manager is out or in a meeting and will call you but that means that you didn't pass.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you're under stress and still managed to fix the problem   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the job

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

Phone interview went well. When I went in for the face interview I met with 2 different managers to interview. Some of the managers are friendly but others you could tell were FAKE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in May 2012.

Interview

I thought this was a great experience. Entire interview day lasted about 3 /12 hours. There was a presentation on the company and position, you job shadowed someone in the role to see how it works first hand, you had 2 interviews, and you took an assessment (similar to the one that was part of the online application process). They really want to make sure you are a good fit for them, and that they are a good fit for you! At the conclusion we asked when we would know if we would be offered or denied employment, and they said within 24hrs to one week. That same day I received an email asking for more information to continue the process (background check), and received my offer within 4 business days from the interview day!

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral based questions; the ones where they ask about situiations and how you handle them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotation on the salary offered, but I did ask. I was explained the range (which is listed with the job posting), and how experience plays a roll into where you fall on the range scale.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, contacted 2 weeks later for interview. Interviewed with 2 managers, both very young. But seemed like a good fit. Was told would hear back in a week or so. Received standard HR email that would not be proceeding after 2 weeks.