Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,370 Interview Reviews

2.9

Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Attended an informational dinner at Liberty Mutual. Invited to interview on campus. A few days later, I was invited to a final round interview day. Final round consisted of an introductory event with breakfast, behavioral interview with 2 employees, and a case interview.
    Never got notified of the interview decision, hiring coordinator does not respond to emails.

Interview Questions

• Run through your resume. What steps have you taken to learn about statistical analysis outside of your classes? There was a 30 minute case interview as well.   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks - I applied throughout the school program which had time slats of 30 minutes. Very stressful, the hiring manager was late for the interview which made it a bit confusing.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you have to solve a conflict, and what will you do differently if anything!   Answer Question

Analytics Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process started with an on campus interview. After the initial interview there was a superday at Liberty which consisted of two 45 min behavioral interviews and a case study.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to teach someone a difficult concept.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extensive. Online application, phone interview, panel interview with 3 managers, 2nd panel interview with 2 managers. Some managers were easy to talk with and made the interview process easier. Some managers were very particular with their questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic interview questions such as prior work experiences, situational questions, customer services scenarios, how I would react with a particular situation   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was screened by an internal recruiter by phone and was told the hiring manager wanted me to fly out to meet her (without a phone call first). I flew 3000 miles to see the hiring manager and during the interview she asked what my salary expectations were. I told her the recruiter had already informed me the range would be X-Y and that would work fine. She then said she's sorry but that's way more than she planned to pay. She also said she didn't think I wanted the job. She kept looking at her watch the whole time. She asked if I had questions after an hour and I told her that since it appears she's already made up her mind I don't and will leave. Terrible experience. This woman was a Vice President.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

Very informal interview. Coffee chat at first. With the VP start talking about the job and the function requirements. Then asked me about my past experience and work history. Very casual and pleasant. They were looking for someone who have strong communication and teamwork skills. The interview was around an hour and half and he told me he would get back to me.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

HR responded to online application within a couple of business days. Gave me a few options for phone interview. Had a phone interview with actuary. Took about 45 minutes. He was very nice and pleasant to chat with. Standard questions but required thoughtful answers. Only got rejection email because I followed up after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between life actuary and P&C actuary?   Answer Question

Inside Auto Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

App online, phone interview, in person interview so far. The interview was with two senior reps. The interview is behavioral based questions which requires STAR response answers. When complete, I was introduced to the senior manager. Still waiting for next steps

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with a team
      Member and how did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Gold Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Plano, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward. I answered questions on how I handled certain situations at my previous job and also other information on the type of work I did at those jobs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you provided a customer with incorrect information and what did you do to rectify that situation?   Answer Question

Experienced Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in September 2016.

Interview

The person that conducted the phone interview was lovely. Very good communication on scheduling the face to face with Oliver. My experience with Oliver was a different story. He did not take me seriously eventhough I had a great track record of success in sales. I did not feel a good vibe from Oliver from the start. One thing was when I left the interview I did not want to work for an ignorant individual like Oliver.

Oliver also said I would hear something by Monday and today is Tuesday and I have heard nothing. Very unprofessional not to follow up with someone.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not make 100k at Anytime Fitness?   1 Answer