Liberty Mutual Insurance Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Insurance Project Manager Interview Questions

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

Company did great job getting back to me in timely fashion. Salary range is discussed prior to final interviews. Negotiations are generally not done post offer. Vacation is not negotiable. Company is open to remote working. Great benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The whole process was organized by a Boston staffing agency. They were great in the prep stage. I had three phone calls with direct manager, a co worker and area director. No face to face. Every phone call lasted about 30 minutes. They also required that one of these interviews was in Spanish.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Portsmouth, NH) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone and face to face interviews interspersed with waits.
    Very formal process. Never felt that they wanted someone to fill the role.
    It seemed that too many people were involved in the process, and as a candidate began to feel like process was not very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR then with hiring manager. Both conversations went well and focused on mostly behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• No difficult technical questions, but was asked many "tell me about a time" questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online through a job fair aimed toward college undergrads. was selected to interview, made it through the first round and was flown out to boston for final round interviews/superday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Have interviews with 4 people, mainly talk about the company, my experience on the resume. Not too many technical questions. Focus on the management ability and what projects I have done and how I handle them. All of them are nice and easy-going.
    Had a quick process and the HR is nice to answer all of your questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you work with someone you don't like.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was more relaxed and included one of the Branch Managers. The second round of interviews is very intense. You meet a ton of employees, including managers and regular associates. You should keep track of the people you meet and what you spoke about because they will ask you. The 2nd round of interviews is heavily focused on case study. Towards the end it becomes very numbers intense and they are looking for candidates who are analytic. Brush up on common case-study knowledge, such as the world's population.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Dover, NH) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was completed by (I am assuming) a recent college graduate working in HR. The first question said it all "Why did you leave Liberty Mutual?" (I hadn't, I was an internal candidate!)
    The questions were a waste of time, the HR rep clearly had no idea what the job entailed or any details. No idea when the position would be filled, etc.

Speaking (phone interview) with the hiring manager was much better. Better questions were asked too - detailed about the job.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2011.

Interview

Basic Phone and 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Both focused on past experiences and how they would be applied to the current position. Both interviews were very friendly and informative about the company and the roles and responsibilities of the company.