Liberty Mutual Insurance Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Insurance Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

Somewhat of an informal process. The initial interview was very professional, and basic interview questions were asked. I was told I would be contacted within the week and didn't hear from them at all. When I then emailed them for constructive criticism about my interview process after 3 weeks had gone by, they ensured me that they were making decisions and would get back to me. About another month went by and I of course thought it was over, until I received an email from an HR manager who informed me that another manager was very interested in interviewing me. This interview was very informal over the phone (perhaps they had already built a profile of me?) and I was then called and offered the job within several days. It wasn't the most professional or courteous manner of hiring as you can see, and when I discussed this with others who had tried to get jobs there, they had similar "flaky" experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an issue with a coworker and what you did in that situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

The manager of the section who interviewed me was clearly fed up either interviewing people or didn't like the process as is was obvious she was bored. She struggled even asking the most basic questions. Am very surprised she didn't yawn during. And I don't think it was down to me as I've had numerous much better ones.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were under pressure in your current role   1 Answer