Liberty Mutual Insurance Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Insurance Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Meet with hiring manager for a coffee, discussed what work was required. I explained my relevant experiences. A few days later a arranged some calls with other team members, I was very honest about my experiences and gaps, all the people I spoke to were very kind, not a hard interview. I had another 2 interview calls, both went well, then they offered my the job!!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have, how do you work   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was tedious, lots of people to go through and tracking down previous employer information. They are very thorough but it almost feels like you are being interviewed for a government job. I should have taken that as a bad sign...but I guess that's what happens when you work for a risk-averse industry such as insurance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

Three months from application to actual interview. An email to set up a phone call, the phone call from the talent recruiter, the one on one. A lot of time in between everything which is odd if they really want to fill a position. The guy told me the job had been posted forever (evidently internally because I saw it on the day it was external)

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Didn't even really seem like an interview.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

HR was very difficult to work with as the rep I was assigned did not keep scheduled interview calls, etc. If you are really interested in the position stay on top of HR to make sure phone interviews take place. Don't let HR's failure to taint you on the rest of the company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fair & typical. One that was important to them is whether I was interested in promotional opportunities. They are interested in hiring folks that will have a vested interest in their career with the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

- Short & quick process
    - Hiring managers were flexible to interview me when I was abroad & flexible on the start date
    - Business & HR tend to be up front and honest
    - HR can forget to or decide to not contact candidates in some cases

Interview Questions

• how did you manage team conflicts & challenges?
      what are your accomplishments?
      What is your biggest accomplishment?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process is extremely fast, I applied and received contact within a week.

Phone interview first, then in person interviews with two hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• None, most of the questions are either behavior and talked more about my background and why I wanted to choose Liberty Mutual.

What would you look forward to if you had the position?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was invited for an open house where I got the chance to speak with two hiring managers, after that I was scheduled for 2 phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews with some senior directors.

Interview Questions

• How many people in the planet who are less than 25 years old?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Portsmouth, NH).

Interview

Applied for the job on a Friday night, got an email looking for a phone screen the following Monday. Set up the initial phone screen for that Friday. It lasted a 1/2 hour. Was told during the initial phone screen the process could take up to a month. I would hear if I made the next round ( a phone interview) with the hiring manager within 2 weeks. The following Monday, received follow up from the hr manager's assistant to set up a meeting. Set up the meeting based on what the feedback was from HR Manager. Assistant got the wrong week, I found out when she called the day before to confirm. Had to move the interview back a day. I was told the next interview would have been the phone interview with the hiring manager. Somehow that got lost in translation and the interview set up was with 3 people (including hiring manager). Went to interview and it went well. Well enough one of the interviewers even replied back to thank you message. Tried to follow up with HR only never to get a response back. Pretty ignorant to waste someone's time. Would rather have the feedback of we went with someone else rather than to be completely ignored.

Interview Questions

• From a previous job (had over 10 years ago), what would that particular boss say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring consisted of an initial phone screen, and then an interview day. The day consisted of four interviews with questioning in-line with what you would expect for the position. Timeliness is directly correlated with the hiring manager. Some managers will call you the day after the interview, others take months. Just an FYI, you probably don't want to work for the latter. The good managers here know what they want and don't waste time trying to get it.

Interview Questions

• Lots of practical application questions. Come prepared to bring lots of prior work examples to illustrate your skill set and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, 3 minute phone call.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview was with a number of people. Interesting her managers had no idea of her viewpoint! I met with my direct manager who gave me a better idea of my position and coworkers and department. I met his boss who gave me a general overview of the company and the department. I met a co-worker who entirely dissed the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What makes you the best candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for an extra week of vacation which I was given. That was only beneficial for the first 3 years after which the company's vacation caught up. I was able to increase the salary only slightly.