Liberty Mutual Insurance Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

First they sit you to watch a video, then they bring you and with two hiring managers that asked you a few behavioral questions if you pass that portion they bring in another manager and she/he does your final interview. if you don't pass they tell you that a manager is out or in a meeting and will call you but that means that you didn't pass.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you're under stress and still managed to fix the problem   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the job

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, contacted 2 weeks later for interview. Interviewed with 2 managers, both very young. But seemed like a good fit. Was told would hear back in a week or so. Received standard HR email that would not be proceeding after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions