Liberty Mutual Insurance Underwriting Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Mutual Insurance Underwriting Training Program Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

applied online; spoke with recruiter first for 30 min phone interview; was contacted approx 3 days later to set up 2nd interview with panel of hiring managers. *applied online via an internal posting which was geared toward recent college graduates. In order to circumvent the recruiter, needed my immediate supervisor reach out to hiring managers in that department. I feel this was the only way that the recruiter was not the sole decision maker in terms of granting the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you experienced conflict with a co-worker or supervisor. Be specific.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Aliso Viejo, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position in early April. The application required a 45 minute behavioral/IQ test (very tedious). I was invited to do a phone interview a few days later. The recruiter was very nice and advised me that the position required 30% travel to their Boston office, which I found intriguing. You are required to finish the training program in 6 months, which is shorter than it was in the past---I was previously told that it was 9 months to a year long.

I was then invited to come in for an in-person interview. I interviewed with 2 guys (the underwriting managers) who were actually pretty nice. They asked some standard “tell me about a time” questions & it lasted just over an hour. I left their office with the feeling that I got the job, but I guess I was mistaken.

Summary:
    -I had every requirement necessary for the job (higher GPA than 3.0, 2+ years of work experience)
    -The whole process was pretty quick
    -Was rejected three weeks after
    -Would not apply there again

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview process was supposed to be in three phases. The initial interview was a phone screen with a recruiter, where she asked general STAR format questions. The second was a phone interview with two underwriters who currently worked there. The questions were also in STAR format. These questions, however, wanted more detail about your experiences and how you would handle similar experiences if you were to accept the position. The final interview was a face-to-face interview in San Diego.

Interview Questions

• Interviews wanted to know how I could relate my college education to the position.   Answer Question