Liberty Mutual Insurance Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Liberty Mutual Insurance

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Rocklin, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by email within a week to set up a phone interview. A person from HR performed the phone interview. Questions ranged from work history to behavioral. Interviewer explained job, culture, and benefits. Was contacted a few days later to schedule an on-site interview with department manager and direct manager. After the interview, you shadow a team member and get a pretty good idea of what a typical day entails. Was contacted within a week by email with a hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Liberty Mutual?   1 Answer
  • Tell me what you know about the position.   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time you had a difficult client/customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2017.

Interview

Origionally scheduled for an hour moved to 30 minutes to include hiring manager. One seemed disinterested the other highly doubtful. Interview felt more defensive than being allowed to showcase my experience & skills. Afterwards I was told to contact both parties but no contact information was given plus further no follow-up from recruiter and I immediately withdrew my candidacy. Based on the first impression I could not see myself successfully working with or for either party.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Irving, TX).

Interview

After you apply for the position, you will get a call from the recruiter. He/she will discuss the position and ask you some behavioral questions. The questions are standard questions that you can find by a quick google search. If you are selected for an in person interview, you will receive a call or email.

Tips :

You should ask the recruiter a lot of questions. You need to really show interest in the position.

Be yourself. The managers are not intimidating. Don’t get stressed out if you can’t answer the question or get nervous. Relax!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Irving, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

One in person interview, with two managers that you won't be directly working for. It will be in a small office room and its nice, easy, personal and relaxed.