Liberty National Insurance Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty National Insurance Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty National

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National (Springfield, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

power point presentation with two other prospects. no personal questions. they just wanted to show what they do and how you can make money. only make money if you make sales.

not comfortable with sales

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty National

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National (Tulsa, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

There is a short interview, then we are all rounded up into a room to watch an hour long presentation about the company and the job. It is strictly performance based. They make that clear. I don't have any experience in that type of position previously, but have a lot of "people" skills, so I am honestly considering it. We'll see.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 3 years.   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Interview

Interview

You go in, and have a one on one interview, and if they think you are a good fit, they have you go to a conference room. In there, a member of the team explains to everyone how the company works, some comany history, how you would be making your money, and so on. Honestly, its very informative. At the end, they have you fill out a questionnaire. The very last question is basically asking if you want them to call you back for another interview. The conference room is you interviewing them, in a sense. Is this company right for YOU?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. They lay it all out there. Its straight commission. Take it or leave it.