Liberty National Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty National Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2018

1.8

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National.

Interview

Three step process. First you are given a short interview. You'll be added to stay for a short presentation with other candidates and asked to fill out a few questions. Finally if they are interested you will be called back for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you previous supervisor say about you.   1 Answer

Supervising Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty National.

Interview

Contacted by phone and brought in to be interviewed by a hiring management team. The whole team was very personal and professional. They made me feel as though I was already a part of their team.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself to have excellent customer service skills?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty National.

Interview

Asked a few simple questions to gauge their interest in you. Once you pass that stage you'll go through a group interview stage. Overall it was an easy process, I felt more comfortable with the group interview process.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Liberty National.

Interview

It was a bit awkward because I applied for a position but got interviewed for a completely different job. It was a nice interview, very easy for sure, just very unexpected as I was caught off guard a bit.

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty National (Columbus, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

It' s a three rounds interview, you will meet with a manager in a office first, then you will be brought to a meeting room with other interviewees. Lastly, you will talk to another manager in the next day.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty National.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter who rattled off three possible positions I'd be applying for, and gave vague descriptions of the company when asked. When I said I was looking more for part time work rather than a full time position he was somewhat condescending and confrontational, saying something along the lines of, "Oh, so you can't handle full time work?" Upon setting up the interview, his parting shot was a threat. "If you can't make it to the interview, make sure you call because we're working with (other job site) and we'll report you." So, I looked into the company further and realized that it has absolutely nothing in common with the sort of work on my resume, and is absolutely the opposite of the sort of work I am looking to do at this moment. I do not respond well to being threatened. I'll be avoiding this company like the plague it appears to be.

Interview Questions

• What are your two biggest strengths?   1 Answer

Manager of Customer Service & Business Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2018.

Interview

It appears they have several listings for the same, entry-level job with multiple titles. They sound like manager jobs, but are really 100% commission sales. This is not listed anywhere in the posting, and would be crucial to know, as some people are not willing to risk a commissioned sales job with no benefits as a primary breadwinner in a family. It wasted 2 hours of my time. He was upfront once I was there, and I only spent 5 minutes in their office. He offered to let me listen to their 1 hour pitch, but I declined. I provided this feedback to him face to face.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that would prevent you from accepting a position?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Very disappointed!!!HR called me to schedule interview,I told her I am not interested in any sales position,my resume clearly says administrator,so she explaind to me that for the position they are calling is very similar to costumer service,so my job is lot of paper work and I just have to explain some supplements to the costumer.OMG such a lie!!!!If HR is lying his employees my question is what kind of lies they use for the costumers??????They put me in the room with full of the people, without saying ok guys this will take an hour,if you have to be somewhere pls feel free to leave,well no,you sit there and you listen to the owner talking about how he could retire 2 times but he dont want,he loves his job,showing off with how much he makes and etc etc etc so lets make short your job is to go to people houses and sell insurance,u have to pass state exam for license, of course you pay for that,your car,gass,lap top so what do they provide???I am just so upset that HR was so unprofessional and they wasted my time!!!

Accounts Receivable Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2018.

Interview

BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM!!!! 1 question, that was under 3 minutes until moved to "2nd interview" which was a SALES PITCH!!! BEWARE whenever you get into a conference room with other applicants, its a sales pitch for SALES. The entire job was/is commission-based, and they expect you to have $45 up front for license (which, I applied for customer service rep/HR...NONE require a license such as an agent would) and then additional funds for the class to take the license test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   2 Answers

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied and received an email requesting an in person interview at their "regional" office, 2 hours away. I was asked to fill out a personality survey, then briefly met with Mr. Mayo. I was asked to stay for a "briefing" interview that might take an hour. Three hours and a sales pitch later, I left feeling very underwhelmed. Basically, all positions are sales positions, all salaries are based on training other to sell under you.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions, just a review of my resume.   1 Answer