Liberty National Life Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty National Life Insurance Agent Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (New York, NY).

Interview

You do an in person, then they shuffle you into a group interview that's really more of a slideshow about how you can get promoted so quickly and make so much money (lies). Then there's an in person final interview with the agency director.

Interview Questions

• They make you do a weird personality assessment.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty National Life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Are you coming in may I ask you a couple of words on your background and what would you like to do what kind of person are you another you like people that sort of thing then I suppose they do a background check on you and they can only give you a call

Interview Questions

• How do you get along with others   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and quick to the point. If you made it to the second round then you'll probably be presented with a presentation about the company. After that if they feel you're a good fit for the company you'll get called back for a third round interview.

Interview Questions

• What are two things you wish you could change about about yourself?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National Life in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy if the interviewers see you have ambition to better yourself and want more you'll pretty much get the job I just went in today and they told me come back next Wednesday

Interview Questions

• Do you plan to work hard and put in the work to be successful in the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairhope, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Fairhope, AL).

Interview

Met with agency owner , discussed my past jobs and he explained the position available. He was very informing on all of the questions that I asked of him.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Birmingham, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was mainly about showing how much money you could make in a perfect world. We went over that both in-person interviews I had. He also asked a few questions of my background and why i had wanted to come to the company. The general small talk questions to get it started.

Interview Questions

• Why would'nt you want to make this much money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called in for my first interview, which was just meant to see my personality. Next, I was sent to a conference room where there was a group of about 15 people. They talked about the company and commission amounts. After that I was sent home and told if they wanted me to come back, they would call me later that day. I got a call a couple of hours later and was told to come back the next day. It was the last interview but it really wasn't much of one. I pretty much was hired and out of the room in 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Very fast. There's 3 parts, but they will hire you in less than 24 hours. They will hire anyone. Someone will talk to you for 2 minutes, then will send you into a room where the agency owner will talk to you about the scam of the company, then they will bring you in the next day to hire you and pressure you to start testing. They will not pay for the tests and you will go unpaid for 1 MONTH! (testing period, training period, and shadowing period-- you will not be paid). They offer the job to anyone who is stupid enough to stick around.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Went in very optimistic, it all sounded so good, as long as you are willing to pay for your licensing process you will be shown how to succeed! Great team support, you are the owner of your own business, build your pipeline and have the possibility to retire in ten years!

Interview Questions

• Can you afford to pay for licensing?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life in December 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews. First round was a one on one with the recruiting manager. Asked basic questions, like "tell me about yourself" and some other situational type questions. The second round you were given a quiz on paper with some STAR formatted questions. Then once that was turned in, a presentation was given about the company and everyone was basically taught how to sell their insurance. Then the final interview was with the recruiting manager once again with some more situational questions and that was where I was offered the position.