Liberty National Life Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1.8

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shorewood, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Shorewood, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I I received an email asking me to interview with the agency owner. I booked the interview thinking I would be meeting the owner. When I arrived, I noticed three other people in the waiting room so I figured great this was a group interview. I was called back by someone other than who I was told I would be interviewing with and told at that time it would be a three part interview with a job offer by end of week. I was asked if I made it past first round if I had an extra hour to stay for the second round. I was not asked anything about my qualifications or previous positions. I was told they basically need to look at the person and make sure they look presentable before moving on. I was immediately told I made it to the second phase. They take me into a classroom setting with about 15 people. The agency owner comes in and gives a presentation on the company-no interview but they call it a second interview. At this stage you fill out a personality questionnaire. They tell you that they will call later that afternoon with 3rd round invites. I got a call and went in next day for basically a q and a with the owner. You are not allowed to ask any questions until the third round. Here is where u find out that it is an independent contractor role. If I was 20 years younger maybe, but I cannot do 100% commission.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty National Life

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (New York, NY).

Interview

You do an in person, then they shuffle you into a group interview that's really more of a slideshow about how you can get promoted so quickly and make so much money (lies). Then there's an in person final interview with the agency director.

Interview Questions

• They make you do a weird personality assessment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Are you coming in may I ask you a couple of words on your background and what would you like to do what kind of person are you another you like people that sort of thing then I suppose they do a background check on you and they can only give you a call

Interview Questions

• How do you get along with others   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and quick to the point. If you made it to the second round then you'll probably be presented with a presentation about the company. After that if they feel you're a good fit for the company you'll get called back for a third round interview.

Interview Questions

• What are two things you wish you could change about about yourself?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National Life in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy if the interviewers see you have ambition to better yourself and want more you'll pretty much get the job I just went in today and they told me come back next Wednesday

Interview Questions

• Do you plan to work hard and put in the work to be successful in the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2016.

Interview

3 parts pre interview, group presentation, final interviews
    Very simple and straight forward
    Nothing tricky
    The group presentation is where they tell you everything about the positions and answer any questions you may have.

Anonymous Employee in Fairhope, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Fairhope, AL).

Interview

Met with agency owner , discussed my past jobs and he explained the position available. He was very informing on all of the questions that I asked of him.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Birmingham, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was mainly about showing how much money you could make in a perfect world. We went over that both in-person interviews I had. He also asked a few questions of my background and why i had wanted to come to the company. The general small talk questions to get it started.

Interview Questions

• Why would'nt you want to make this much money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called in for my first interview, which was just meant to see my personality. Next, I was sent to a conference room where there was a group of about 15 people. They talked about the company and commission amounts. After that I was sent home and told if they wanted me to come back, they would call me later that day. I got a call a couple of hours later and was told to come back the next day. It was the last interview but it really wasn't much of one. I pretty much was hired and out of the room in 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Very fast. There's 3 parts, but they will hire you in less than 24 hours. They will hire anyone. Someone will talk to you for 2 minutes, then will send you into a room where the agency owner will talk to you about the scam of the company, then they will bring you in the next day to hire you and pressure you to start testing. They will not pay for the tests and you will go unpaid for 1 MONTH! (testing period, training period, and shadowing period-- you will not be paid). They offer the job to anyone who is stupid enough to stick around.