Liberty Power Corp Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Power Corp Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp in January 2011.

Interview

Recruited via online site. Phone screen and interview were standard. Sales questions were routine and a lot of "tell me about a time when". They flew me down and gave me lunch from the employee cafeteria. Interview was in a conference room outside the main office. Overall, it was a standard interview without much variation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult news to a partner.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Power Corp

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Power Corp in November 2010.

Interview

The process was very structured; including a panel interview with company Partners and Executives. Each panel participant also conducted a one-on-one interview. I was put through the "Targeted Selection Process" - which means that I had to support every career example with actionable tasks and results. I went through 3 rounds, which seemed appropriate for the level, but you could tell that the company was focused on getting the right person into the role. Overall, everyone was professional and pleasant - the experience wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you failed at something? Describe the situation, your actions, and the results...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure you have your market data straight. This company clearly understands the market, so you need to "bring your data" regarding your market-based comp.