Liberty Travel Interview Questions in Ramsey, NJ | Glassdoor

Liberty Travel Interview Questions in Ramsey, NJ

2.8

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Ramsey, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Fairly Simple and straightforward. Went over resume, discussed past work/travel experience to ascertain whether you'd be a good fit for the position or not. Asked to role play and participate in mock sale/inquiry situations.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Ramsey, NJ).

Interview

Extremely informal, HR emailed me asking me to come in and interview and didnt give me any information about company culture, hours, benefits. The location in Ramsey is very outdated, the bathroom was disgusting I dont think I would be able to use it if I worked there FT. Tons of smokers I noticed. Casual work environment, the one person I saw wearing a suit was wearing a wrinkled one. The place smelled like band aids. They also gave me an assignment to complete at home,. which was very unclear. You basically had to write an "email blast"

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Ramsey, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, background check, quick design project to make sure your skills are up to par. The process was easy and fast, they hired me in about a week. The background check over the phone was something i never did before but was painless.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with another employee?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Ramsey, NJ).

Interview

First there is a telephone screening with HR; If you are selected to move along you then interview with Division Head + key team members. This step may take two visits depending on the availability of the team members. If they all like you, there will be a telephone background check. If that goes OK they will make you a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Background checker asked if I had ever told a lie.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was made clear that the terms were Non-negotiable