Libre Digital Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Libre Digital

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Libre Digital (Austin, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

I was an internal referral. I had an initial phone screen by the Senior Director of Product Management. That went well and we had a follow-up in person lunch interview that lasted about two hours. It seemed like a good match of my skills and what the senior director wanted. At that point, I was brought in to meet the executive team. I had four thirty minute interviews. The first was with the VP of HR who seemed most concerned about a cultural fit. The second interview was with the VP of Operations. He seemed irritated that I didn't bring a physical resume and he had to find the digital copy in his inbox. He asked me to explain my career path and why I made the decisions that I did. My third interview was with a Program Manager and he asked me questions about process and interpersonal skills. My last interview was with the VP of Marketing. He had to step out to take a call and came back to explain to me their market strategy.
I was contacted later and did not receive an offer. They expected more pre-interview preparation than I had done. My lack of notes and prepared questions indicated a lack of interest in the company / product / market. From my perspective, I did the normal amount of preparation that I would have done for any Product Management interview. I would recommend that you do quite a bit of homework for this interview and ask the questions of each interviewer even if they have been answered by a previous interviewer. I would also suggest that you ask each interviewer what they think the position would be - as there seemed to be a bit of a disconnect between what was discussed with the Senior Director and the executives.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a copy of your resume'?   2 Answers