Lieberman Research Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lieberman Research Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

3.2

Market Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide in January 2017.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a human resources representative. The interview was very professional, and the interviewer was very upbeat and positive. The interview questions were geared more for screening purposes as this was only an initial interview. The questions focused on my past experience, as well as why I was seeking new opportunities.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked if I would be willing to relocate.   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide.

Interview

First, I was contacted by the recruiter who asked me some basic questions and told me more about the company. She invited me in for an in-person interview. Once I arrived at the interview, I completed a writing and quantitative assessment. Then, I met with the recruiter who asked me basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with a company recruiter at a college job fair and was later contacted via phone for a screening. The initial phone interview is a typical screening consisting of questions about why you're interested in market research and past work experience. Afterwards, the HR person and I set up a date for the second in-person interview. There's a short math test and writing prompt required. The written portion took 40 minutes and you pick one of three topics on marketing scenarios or companies you believe have a good/bad image. The interview itself was straightforward and my interviewer was very friendly and open to sharing more information about the company to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you define market research to someone without any knowledge of it?   Answer Question
    • Name two times in which you failed and what did you learn from them.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst (Entry-level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

For NY Office:

Phone screening, math/writing test, another phone interview, then in-person interview.

You talked with a lot of people and there seems to be a lot of the same questions asked over and over throughout. Some people didn't seem happy at the company, which throws you off.

Interview Questions

• Say all of your co-workers and supervisors were stuck on a plane and you could not contact them, then 2 important clients email you saying they both need something important done in the next hour, but you only have time for one. How do you handle it?   Answer Question

Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews. The first one was with two peers where they asked me basic interview questions about how I worked with teams and how I handled high pressure situations. I then had an interview with the team manager and he just explained to the culture of their workplace and asked me questions to see if I would be a good fit. Then I had my last interview with the department director who asked me a lot of questions pertaining to my past experiences and what my experiences were throughout my life that impacted my professional growth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview is a basic human resources screener with your typical questions about your resume. I was asked about my background, what my strengths and weaknesses were, etc. Following the screener interview I took a basic math exam and writing sample (you choose one of three topics to write about).

Field Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I posted an application through their website's job listing platform. About a week later I was contacted by the recruiter for a one on one interview in addition to a small math test (Algebra mostly) and writing sample (About 40 minutes tor respond to a 1 or 2 sentence essay prompt). Afterwards, I was asked to come back the following week for a second round of interviews with 5 members of the team with whom I would be working. The second round of interviews were 1:1 and one after another, with a small lunch break after the third. Received a call back in less than a week to find out I did not get the job. Overall the process was easy to handle and a lot better than how some other companies conduct their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you made a mistake and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to resolve a conflict.   1 Answer
    • Name some accomplishments you're proud of, whether they are professional or personal.   Answer Question
    • What is one aspect of Lieberman Research Worldwide that you would not look forward to if you worked there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Huntington Beach, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Took an average assessment and met with different members of the OC team for 4 hours. Overall, not a good office vibe. There was only one other person working in the position I was applying for. In the end, they told me I didn't "fit well" with their team.

Interview Questions

• What was an example of a team situation that went poorly?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with HR for a brief interview, including questions about the resume and my future goals. Also needed to take a writing and a math test. Writing test was fairly simple- could choose from numerous prompts. Math test was more logic based than actual math.

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and straight forward. Required to take a math, writing and analytical test. The math test was just basic problem solving but the pressure of a time-limit per question makes it a bit nerve racking. For the writing test you are given a prompt and how you would market something.