Lieberman Research Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lieberman Research Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was called by an HR representative for a phone screening. After I had passed that point I was given both an mathematical and writing assessments. It took about 10 days for them to get back to me after I took the two assessments, at which point there was a Skype interview with the HR representative. HR then pitched me to a team, and I was invited into the office for a team interview. The interview was a series of meetings with 5 people, 4 of which were on the team I would be working on, each lasting 45 minutes. After the interviews were complete I was told I could expect a response within a week. I was then called back to say that I did not get the position. Overall, I have no ill feelings towards the company, however I do have a few comments. First, the interview process was quite long for an entry level position. I wouldn't have minded this, however the only feedback I got was "We didn't think you had enough passion for market research." when I asked them to elaborate they didn't give me a clear answer. Based on the amount of time and energy that they consumed with their interview process, I found it rather disrespectful to give such useless feedback. Second, my latter two interviews were with the two individuals would have been my peers in the company; neither of them seemed to enjoy their jobs, nor did they seem happy in the office environment.

Please give better feedback, while it might seem harsh, its better to give a solid reason rather than an ambiguous, seemingly arbitrary reason for not offering a position.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a team environment?   Answer Question
    • What are your three favorite brands and why? (Followed up with how would you conduct a research study if one of them was facing a problem in their market)   Answer Question
    • How did you find market research?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Received a brief phone call from Human Resources regarding my application and asked me basic screening questions about myself, my interest in Market Research, and my past experience. I was then invited to come into the offices for a second round of interviews.

During my second interview I took a quantitative and writing assessment prior to speaking with Human Resources. The quantitative assessment consisted of algebraic word problems that had nothing to do with Market Research. The writing assessment was an essay prompt of my choice selected from three options. I then met with the Human Resources coordinator who spoke to me regarding my interest in Market Research and LRW, my past experience, etc.

For the third round of the interview I was invited back to the offices to meet with a potential research team. I met with the team members individually for 45 minutes each, back-to-back-to-back. They asked basic interview questions, as well as more Market Research oriented questions.

Ultimately I did not get an offer, as I was not a "culture-fit" for the team even though the meetings with the team members went really well.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 companies/brands you like, and what are 3 companies/brands you do not like? Why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

First, phone interview.
    Second, quantitative (math) and writing assessment. Plus an HR interview.

Very straight forward the phone interview was really just making sure your qualifications/experience matches what they are looking for.
    They have a college cumulative GPA requirement of 3.0

Interview Questions

• Why Lieberman as opposed to other market research firms?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called a day later for a phone screening. I honestly was caught off guard and should have asked to speak at a different time. They asked questions about my primary research experience and interest in market research. They also asked if I would be interested in relocating from Chicago to LA, and I responded yes. Never heard back from them after. I would have appreciated an email or message from my recruiter explicitly saying that I would not be moving forward as a candidate.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide.

Interview

Same as the others described it. I was also told at the end that I did not "fit well." However, the interviewer seemed very awkward throughout the entire process and couldn't even remember which questions he wanted to ask my during our later interview. Additionally, my first phone screen was done randomly with no warning. I was surprised to hear the final result, as I thought the entire process was extremely casual.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose to talk with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had an interview in LA with a short math test and writing sample, then 4 back to back interviews in the OC office (45 minutes or more). Then another 2 interviews in the OC office.

Interview Questions

• If you were going to advise Nike on how many women's running shoes to produce next year what would you tell them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Spoke with each person in the office (only 6 currently working at Phila location) and was asked basic questions about economics and research experience. Questions were a lot about academic history as I am a recent college graduate.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with primary and secondary research? Give examples.   Answer Question

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

After a phone interview, you are brought in for a test and an in-person interview with the recruiter. Following that, they pitch you to a team and if the team wants you, then you interview with the team.

Market Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide in January 2017.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with a human resources representative. The interview was very professional, and the interviewer was very upbeat and positive. The interview questions were geared more for screening purposes as this was only an initial interview. The questions focused on my past experience, as well as why I was seeking new opportunities.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked if I would be willing to relocate.   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide.

Interview

First, I was contacted by the recruiter who asked me some basic questions and told me more about the company. She invited me in for an in-person interview. Once I arrived at the interview, I completed a writing and quantitative assessment. Then, I met with the recruiter who asked me basic interview questions.