Life Care Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 1, 2017

2.3

Activities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Auburn, MA).

Interview

Easy going friendly not pressured shared a couple laughs tested my knowledge in the field asked if I wanted to advance in the company. Walked around. Met a few clients and got a tour

Ar Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Interview

Phone interview, interview with Executive Director, Interview with corporate. Drug test and TB test. It was an average interview with a average level of difficulty. I was hired very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not agree with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florissant, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Florissant, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Introduced to DON, displayed flat affect. Was asked 2 interview questions & asked if I would call back for a more a detailed interview. I'm still waiting on a call. It's been one month.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer
    • Can you come back next week for a full interview?   1 Answer
    • I asked the interviewer -Why did the last person leave?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Post Falls, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and called in for an interview the next day. Asked about strengths and weaknesses, how I feel about certain medical situations, scheduling, future goals etc.. then asked to come back for a drug test and background check

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you went above and beyond for someone?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Interview

I was supposed to have an interview but called to reschedule because I had an emergency situation with my father, and the Executive Assistant sounded really irritated (understandable) and then said why don't I email her once I get it straightened out, which I did, but she never responded, and I doubt she will. I could understand them being upset about rescheduling, but for the time of company that they are, I thought they would understand. I now am glad because the mission and values they say they have are not true.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Maryville, TN).

Interview

Our HR person is honestly great, very kind And professional. I don't know why I always get nervous going into an interview, but she was great And totally calmed me down! The only downfall is that what we we're promised is not what it actually came to be. The worker and patient ratio is way higher than they had advertised! That's why myself and several other co-workers left from our previous company to work there at LifeCare because we thought it was going to something great and a welcoming change but that's not the case. Now that part was a huge letdown! I hope they correct the issues right in front of them before they lose even more staff!

Interview Questions

• Name one instance when you went above And beyond for your patients.   Answer Question

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

No interview. Several people in a room. No interview was conducted. We were taken into a room. We sat in an empty room for half an hour. No one spoke to us about the details of the job. Anyone that showed up, was hired.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raynham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Raynham, MA).

Interview

The interviewer called me to set up the interview, at which time she said "Just promise me you wont quit." That was my first red flag. Interviewed the next day and I was a few minutes late as I told her I might be. She had no idea though, because she was about an hour late. Second red flag there. Interview was a breeze, we talked about her kid, and I asked all the questions. I don't think there was one job related/skill related question she asked.

Interview Questions

• There were no real questions other than which unit I would prefer to work on .   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Pay rate comes from a chart in a book.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tullahoma, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Tullahoma, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Background check , drug screen, ask different questions. They asked about previous work place and ethics . They wanted references . They wanted to know what you would do in certain situations .

Interview Questions

• If someone was a DNR and they stop breathing , how would you react ?   1 Answer

Activities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

After turning in the application, it took the director 2 weeks to call, then she set up the interview. Director was very nice at interview, Very laid back. Seemed like talking to a friend. She was very unorganized. She said she would get back to me by the end of the week (it was a Tuesday) and I didn't' hear from her for two and a half weeks. Then went in for the lifting and drug tests, they did the background checks, etc and I stated working about 6 weeks from applying.

Interview Questions

• She didn't really ask too many questions pertaining to the job. If you fluff her ego you can probably get hired.   Answer Question