Life Care Centers of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.3

Director of Rehab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Mason, OH).

Interview

LCCA has an extremely thorough interview process. The HR representative was super helpful and kept me in the loop every step of the way! The interview process seemed very collaborative.

SLP Interview

Interview

I received a call shortly after submitting my application online and scheduled a time to do a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 20-30 minutes and I was then contacted to do an in-person interview and see the facility. I received a few days after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were common and straight forward. An example of one was, "tell me why you want to work with geriatrics."   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scituate, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Scituate, MA).

Interview

Easy interview, easy questions that can be expected. Didn't feel much pressure. The interviews are two parts. The first day your asked a lot of questions about experience, why you want to work there, explain holes in your work history. The second time you meet with more team members and take a drug test on site.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Fill out application, in house as not allowed to bring off property to complete.
    Talked about scenarios and how to approach them.
    Submitted urine for drug testing same day.
    Applied for background check same day.

Interview Questions

• If a resident spilled cold/hot beverage on themselves, but yelled at you "Why would you do that to me??" How would you respond?   1 Answer

Activities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Auburn, MA).

Interview

Easy going friendly not pressured shared a couple laughs tested my knowledge in the field asked if I wanted to advance in the company. Walked around. Met a few clients and got a tour

Ar Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Interview

Phone interview, interview with Executive Director, Interview with corporate. Drug test and TB test. It was an average interview with a average level of difficulty. I was hired very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not agree with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florissant, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Florissant, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Introduced to DON, displayed flat affect. Was asked 2 interview questions & asked if I would call back for a more a detailed interview. I'm still waiting on a call. It's been one month.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer
    • Can you come back next week for a full interview?   1 Answer
    • I asked the interviewer -Why did the last person leave?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Post Falls, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and called in for an interview the next day. Asked about strengths and weaknesses, how I feel about certain medical situations, scheduling, future goals etc.. then asked to come back for a drug test and background check

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you went above and beyond for someone?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Interview

I was supposed to have an interview but called to reschedule because I had an emergency situation with my father, and the Executive Assistant sounded really irritated (understandable) and then said why don't I email her once I get it straightened out, which I did, but she never responded, and I doubt she will. I could understand them being upset about rescheduling, but for the time of company that they are, I thought they would understand. I now am glad because the mission and values they say they have are not true.

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Care Centers of America (Maryville, TN).

Interview

Our HR person is honestly great, very kind And professional. I don't know why I always get nervous going into an interview, but she was great And totally calmed me down! The only downfall is that what we we're promised is not what it actually came to be. The worker and patient ratio is way higher than they had advertised! That's why myself and several other co-workers left from our previous company to work there at LifeCare because we thought it was going to something great and a welcoming change but that's not the case. Now that part was a huge letdown! I hope they correct the issues right in front of them before they lose even more staff!

Interview Questions

• Name one instance when you went above And beyond for your patients.   Answer Question