Life Storage Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Life Storage Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Storage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Storage (Naperville, IL).

Interview

One hour phone screen and then a two hour in office interview with a personality, math and English "quiz" on a computer.
    Very disappointed that I found out I did not get the job because a random friend happened to apply and get the job . I didn't know this person applied until I heard they got a new job. No one from LifeStorage ever contacted me to tell me they chose another candidate. Unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Life Storage (Norridge, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online then was called 1 week later by a women in Human Resources and did a quick phone screen. She said she would like to set up an interview at the Norridge location even though this was for the Morton Grove position because the Morton Grove location didn't have offices to interview in. She just asked basic questions. Then 3 weeks later I went to the Norridge location and interviewed with the District Manager for the Morton Grove position. Was given an offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• When is ok to deviate from the rules?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had an upset customer and how you rectified the situation.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to work with someone you didn't get along with and how you turned the situation into a positive one.   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer working in a team or by yourself and why?   Answer Question
    • What value do you bring to the table and why should we hire you over someone else?   Answer Question

They lied about how much the starting pay is then low-balled me at the end.

Storage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Life Storage (Naperville, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, a few days later i received a call from HR and we talked for maybe 20 minutes, after that i met with the District Manager for a Face to Face interview and lastly i met with my future associate that i would be working with. Entire process took less than 1 week.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my work and education background as well as availability, what i would like as far as an hourly rate and usual interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Storage (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Extensive, more than what it needs to be for such little wage you interview as though this is for a high salary job. It was a full 2-3 day process I can't remember, but pretty ridiculous for such little pay.