Life Time Aquatics Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Aquatics Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Life Time

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process consists of three interviews, two of which are more formal and the third includes meeting with the general manager. I made it through the first two interviews and they seemingly went well. I was told I would hear back about scheduling the third interview, however, it seems Life Time has flat-out ghosted me. It has been a month since I last heard from them, and although I have called and left voicemails twice over this past month, I have not been able to get a hold of anyone involved in the interview process for this position. I would have much appreciated a yes/no answer in a timely manner, as they state they have a 3 day policy about contacting you after an interview. I am left confused and disheartened since all of my conversations leading up the the third interview have been nothing but hopeful. I would have appreciated being shown enough respect to contact me regardless of the outcome, rather than ghost me. It is disappointing that I have not been shown the same level of communication that I try to exhibit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick initial interview with the department manager, several follow up interviews which were extremely drawn out. Total interview process took over 1 month, with 3 total interviews before I was offered the position. One phone interview which lasted 10 minutes, followed by 2 in person interviews, both of which lasted 30 minutes or so. Required to know company mission and vision statement for final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to resolve a customer service issue? What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Aim high when asking for salary, they WILL gouge you if given a chance.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Life Time (South Jordan, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

Know what the mission statement of lifetime is and be able to tell what each part of it means to you. Make sure that you dress professionally as everyone that works there is dressed in at the very least business formal if they are a manager.

Interview Questions

• What sticks out to you most about the mission statement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time (Plano, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

interview involved many background questions of past work/hobbies so that they could get a feel for you. also you had to fill out all of the paperwork for background process and provide identification(standard stuff). they also ask you to provide proof of training (when applicable) for positions (i.e. first aid/cpr/ personal training certification). For specific aquatics jobs, there were a few test questions asked to gauge your proficiency within first aid response.

Interview Questions

• they asked specifically about my education experience and where I pictured myself after attaining my degree.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Tulsa, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

There was an application process that I did face to face (Due to the facility not being completly built, the online application was not fully functional.) If the hiring manager approved the application you were asked to come in for a face to face meeting where the hiring manager, and their second in comand interviewed you, then the interviewee has to prove thier knowledge and ability to perform the required tasks to be certified as a lifeguard. Then the hiring manager made their decision to either bring the interviewee on or go with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to handle an upset parent? (As it pertains to their child getting in trouble with a lifeguard)   1 Answer