Life Time Fitness Esthetician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Esthetician Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, positive and easy to talk to. Standard interview questions: Describe a time you went above and beyond to help a client, what did you like most/least about previous job. Etc.

Interview Questions

• What is 1 thing you would do to market yourself to build up your business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have moved on to the 2nd interview. Negotiations have not taken place yet.

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Be prepared to say the mission and vision statement by memory. They are looking for individuals that are showing a passion for the companies beliefs. Some interviews may be done in group settings where interview questions will be presented and answered in front of the group.

Interview Questions

• What is the vision and mission by memory   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Parker, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

I found the interview process to be tedious and time consuming. They also lead me to believe I was going to be processed further into the interview process, with several phone calls on my end being made in attempt to find out if I was still a viable candidate or not resulting in them leading me on, assuring me I would hear from someone soon, only to be let down.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be your weakness?   1 Answer