Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I applied online on their website and around two or three days later I received an email telling me the interview date and giving me two time frame options. Group interviews

Swim Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward and relaxed interview process with the aquatics director. Not intimidating. They asked questions about swimming, made sure you could swim (swim test), and asked questions about prior experience, etc.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

three separate interviews. First with PT Manager, second with an assistant for a practical interview, last with club manager. Each interview was spaced a week apart. I received a review of my interview after each round I completed.

Interview Questions

• Past experience was brought up to gauge your future performance, be prepared with past revenue numbers, client roster sizes, etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was quiet lengthy. One in person and 4 calls over the length of a week and a half. This would be acceptable if the job was for e decent salary. But, well overdone for what the money ended up being.

Interview Questions

• It was more the fact the same questions were asked by 3 different people in 3 different interviews.   Answer Question

Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was a basic overall interview. Needed to memorize mission statement, interviewer uses behavioral questions to assess the candidate's reasoning process and how they handle different situations. Second interview conducted by General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. What was the situation, what did you do, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

no communication after the initial interview, there was neither a job offer or not offer. The interview was quick and painless but the follow up after the initial interview was nearly non- existent.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Framingham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

First I was shown around the facilities, then they brought me into the lifeguard office. Once there I was asked a series of questions by the aquatics director. She was reading off of the corporate website and asked many questions that seemed inapplicable to my seasonal lifeguard position.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I was emailed by the recruiter. After exchanging a few emails, there was a phone interview, which lasted 30 minutes. Two weeks after my phone interview there was an in-person interview with three of the department leaders.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

It took a long time but I hope I get accepted and that they give me a call soon. I hope that I can start soon. I love kids and I need a job so I hope I can work here for the summer.

Department Head Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

4 Separate Interviews, Professional Environment, Repetitive questions during interview process, did have to continuously check in on the process to gain feedback on next steps and to set up next interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a work objective and how you overcame. What was the end result?   Answer Question