Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2018

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Very laid back and simple interview if you have experience with kids. You will be asked the "tell me about a time where" questions. If offered a second interview you will be asked to memorize LifeTime Fitness' mission and recite it to the GM and have a short interview with him/her. In addition to that you will have to "audition" and play a game or two with the children in the Child Center.

Lifecafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Lincoln, CA).

Interview

Super quick and easy!! I applied online and got a call to schedule an interview the next day. The interview lasted not even ten minutes. Normally there is a second interview with the general manager, but because she liked me so much she said I could skip it and hired me on the spot. My best advice to be as nice, smiley, and upbeat as possible!! She said the reason why she gave me the job on the spot was because I was so nice and cheerful, and I initiated a conversation with the other candidates while we were waiting.

Interview Questions

• - She read the mission statement to me, then I had to tell her what it meant to me.
      - Name a time you did something caring for someone in your life
      - Why are you applying to LifeCafe?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for the role about a month before they were in contact with me, and when I went to look at the ad again it was no longer available.. I really enjoy speaking to the manager but he gave off weird vibes. Said he made so much money and how great the gym was.

It’s actually a strictly commission based position even tho the ad says base plus commission.

Was given a short tour of the gym and then told we would be in contact. About a month later no word and they reposted the ad again? Seems weird because I was qualified for the position maybe too overqualified but I received zero feedback.

Summer Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Plano, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

A lot of situational questions. They really wanted to know how I would handle situations that could arise in a large group of children. I had 2 phone interviews. One was 15 mins long and the second took 6 minutes. Very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• If you were at the pool with a group of kids and you are having to wait for a lifeguard, so you cant get in the pool yet, and you look up and see some kids had got in the pool, how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • What is one time you put down everything you were doing to help someone else?   Answer Question

Swim Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Walked in, greeted by the nicest lady ever. Very interested in what I had to say. She asked a lot of questions about my work experience and my character. Your personality means everything to this company. Had to memorize this mission statement and point out words that described me.

Interview Questions

• How does your work experience help you excel in this job?   Answer Question

Aquatics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

Pretty easy. They found me on LinkedIn. I was then connected with a local manager within a few days. I then met and had a series of 3 interviews. First was introductory, then with management team.. finally with the GM

Interview Questions

• Skills Experience. And other boring generic questions.   1 Answer

Summer Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Fairfax, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

Very lengthy for an entry level job. First had a phone interview, then an interview with the kids supervisor, then one with the general manager. seems overdone for this position.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Framingham, MA).

Interview

It was basically your run of the mill interview. They asked a lot about how you would handle difficult situations, etc., and how you've done so in the past in other jobs. They also wanted to make sure you would not be afraid to do the right thing (for instance, not let someone get by without checking in on their membership status, etc.). All in all though, there was a great stress on basically doing anything and everything you could for the customer, to be sure their clientele is always happy and taken care of - pretty much no matter what.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of how you handled a difficult person/situation in a previous job?   Answer Question

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (South Jordan, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy interview. Don’t be a weirdo. If you are a regular person with food handling skills you will easily pass the interview and get the job. All lifetime interviews are based off of questions that corporate makes them ask so don’t think too much into it. Have original answers.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about how you’d get along with team members and customers   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Reston, VA).

Interview

They had asked about my prior experience and certifications, strengths and weaknesses. Potential scenarios including dealing with difficult patrons, safety scenarios, time management. It was a one on one interview with the manager of the department I had applied for

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you encountered a difficult patron   Answer Question