Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2018

2.5

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chanhassen, MN

Interview

Rather laid-back interview process, considering the size of the corporation. Friendly recruiter did a phone interview and asked the expected questions about my experience. Company culture seemed to value fitness and health; the people I saw were attractive and fit. Office seemed like beige cubeland. The only lunch option was the club cafe across the treeless parking lot.

Interview Questions

• If you were competing in any sort of competition, what sort would you be sure to win?   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online and a week later was contacted to schedule a phone interview. Complete a phone interview discussing my background as well as a cultural fit. The interview went well and the recruiter indicated she wanted to move me to the next stage in the process and would be in touch within 5 days to schedule. She never contacted me again, even after I inquired via email and voicemail. I certainly respect if you do not move forward with a candidate or something else happens but not contacting the person back after indicating they would leaves a poor image of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this company? (She elaborated about the company health mission etc)   Answer Question

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomingdale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Bloomingdale, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Was very long fast for the first one and then waited an hour for the next I believe they forgot that I was there.onve the second one began it went fairly quickly

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there?   1 Answer

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Montvale, NJ).

Interview

ONe intervew wiht deparemtne head. Then also an interview with the general manager. Was relaxed and easy to follow. Process did not take long. For entry level jobs the process is very much quite simple in terms of interview difficulty

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy and unconventional, most higher ups go off track records, vibes, and drive. They ask you about yourself, your past, your drive, and they have a good nose for crap so you have to be honest. if you are honestly passionate about fitness, sales, working your behind off, or any combination of those, you should do fine. The nice thing is that because everything is commission based they dont really give a hoot about your education. It sounds crappy, but i know very educated people who have tried working with the c ompany and made no money and dropouts who made tons of money. the bottom line is that everything you do within a 100% commission based role is drive based. So all the degrees in the world cant create a commission worthy drive if its not already within you. Best of luck to any applicants!

Javascript Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Boulder, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

2 initial coding interviews followed by 3 hour interview with bosses, potential coworkers, and engineering leads. The first coding questions were an easy javascript question. The next coding interview was onsite and was a bit more involved but within the realm of junior developer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with on of the development team members during a career fair. Answered questions about resume and went over related skills and projects. Asked questions about the company. turned out there was only one open position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Boulder, CO).

Interview

3 part interview, 2 coding tests and a meeting with general managers, engineering team managers and head engineering manager. First two codinginterviews were 2 hours long. The last person to person interview was 3 hours.

SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Behavioral questions. Pretty laid back and nice people. They want examples of your interaction with people to get a feel as to how great a fit you will be with their culture or mission statement I should say.

SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

told me wrong date and time so I showed up and they rescheduled. Then followed up and was told they would make a decision and contact me and after sending 3 emails and calling never heard anything.