Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

no communication after the initial interview, there was neither a job offer or not offer. The interview was quick and painless but the follow up after the initial interview was nearly non- existent.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Framingham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

First I was shown around the facilities, then they brought me into the lifeguard office. Once there I was asked a series of questions by the aquatics director. She was reading off of the corporate website and asked many questions that seemed inapplicable to my seasonal lifeguard position.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

It took a long time but I hope I get accepted and that they give me a call soon. I hope that I can start soon. I love kids and I need a job so I hope I can work here for the summer.

Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for a group interview and was asked to memorize the mission statement and expected behaviors and was scheduled for a call back interview. The process was extremely unprofessional. Callback was rescheduled 3 times by the company including once with no notice after arriving for the interview. The hiring manager did not return phone calls and was very slow to return emails.

SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Behavioral questions. Pretty laid back and nice people. They want examples of your interaction with people to get a feel as to how great a fit you will be with their culture or mission statement I should say.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Warrenville, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied in February. They didn't contact me until April. I kinda forgot I even applied. I went in for the interview and the manager basically told me I applied at the wrong time and that he had many applicants to go through. The questioning process seemed pretty easy. I didn't know the mission statement, otherwise, I probably would have got the job. I am highly qualified.

Member Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with a recruiter. It was the basic questions of getting to know me and my past experiences. She couldn't answer any questions I had about the job specifically, which made things difficult for me.

Interview Questions

• What was an issue I had with a member and how did I resolve it?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Folsom, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

There were many people at the open interview. They conducted the interview in groups and the questions were difficult. But I was very disappointed that I was even contacted by them, after they said they would give me a call. Wasn't even told if I had got the job or not.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

The interview process was drawn out. I applied to this position a month ago and just heard back. Then had a phone interview scheduled and they never called me. I called them and emailed them and they never got back to me. Poor effort on their part.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Went for a tour of the facility. Met some of the staff members who were busy running the facility. It was super friendly and open and neat. Would definitely recommend it to others.