Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

One of the most extensive/frustrating interview processes I've ever been through. Had a phone screen, three in person interviews, and a Skype interview with corporate. I was living 4 hours away from the city at the time and they expected me to take 3 days off work at the place I was working to travel just to have a 30 minute interview three separate times.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Department Head Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

4 Separate Interviews, Professional Environment, Repetitive questions during interview process, did have to continuously check in on the process to gain feedback on next steps and to set up next interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a work objective and how you overcame. What was the end result?   Answer Question

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy, straight to the point. Was very friendly. A little disorganized in scheduling a time however, seems like we were playing phone tag for quite a while. Overall Good experience though

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself, what does the life time fitness mission statement mean to you   Answer Question

SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Behavioral questions. Pretty laid back and nice people. They want examples of your interaction with people to get a feel as to how great a fit you will be with their culture or mission statement I should say.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I had my interview within a week of applying online. I interviewed with my boss's assistant, and she was very kind. I had a second job with the general manager and I had to memorize the mission and vision statements

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem with a customer?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

It is a long process you'll go on at least seven interviews so in all it takes a little under a month to get through everyone and that's an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel as if you are a perfect fit for this position   Answer Question

Massage Therapist/Esthetician Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Spent a lot of time playing phone tag, had a phone interview, an in person interview, practical and another in person interview. It was a very long process, most of it was very unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience I had.   1 Answer
    • What I was looking for?   1 Answer
    • How I handled difficult situations   1 Answer
    • How much client retention I keep   1 Answer

Seasonal Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Westminster, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I had to wait 45 later than my scheduled interview time, and was interviewed with another future coworker in another department. It was very casual and I expected much more from it but was pleasantly surprised.

Interview Questions

• What is the mission statement?   1 Answer
    • What has been the biggest challenge you have faced?   1 Answer

Summer Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy and quick. I was questioned on various situations involving children and parents. They were willing to schedule a phone interview, which was extremely nice. The person interviewing me was very polite and personable, making an easy interview almost a given.

Interview Questions

• Let's say a child was having an off day and was having a conflict with other campers or was perhaps even getting aggressive?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Warrenville, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied in February. They didn't contact me until April. I kinda forgot I even applied. I went in for the interview and the manager basically told me I applied at the wrong time and that he had many applicants to go through. The questioning process seemed pretty easy. I didn't know the mission statement, otherwise, I probably would have got the job. I am highly qualified.