Life Time Fitness LIFE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.4

Life Cafe Department Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Had 5 interviews. 2 on the phone, 1 at a club that i didnt end up working at, 1 at my club, and 1 with the area director. Have to learn the company mission statement and 2 other things before you interview with the general manager. The managers very soecific questions, handed down from corporate. You, as the person interviewing for the job, will do a lot of talking and the manager will do a lot of listening. They will ask you a question, listen to your answer(dont make them too short, but well thought of)and then ask you "so how did that make you feel" or "va5n you elaborate a little more for me" or "is there anything that you would have done differently"?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond you job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They will ask you how much money you need to make to make it worth it to work there

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Applied online for a location that was just about to open. They called immediately to set up an in person interview. They brought me into the gym where the cafe was going to open.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online - was emailed about an interview two days later - scheduled the interview for two days after that. Met the spa manager - she asked how I heard about the job, why I was interested in Lifetime fitness, what I planned to do after college, questions about my previous work experience, asked me to describe situations in which I provided excellent customer service, etc...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a customer in need of assistance approach you while you were already working on another task. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Carrollton, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for Life Cafe team member position, received an interview letter via email the very next day. They scheduled my interview according to my availability. When I went there the department manager interviewed me. She was neither friendly nor arrogant. Interview lasted for about 10 mins.

Interview Questions

• Why lifetime fitness?
      Why Life Cafe?
      How did you know about this position?
      What is the thing that makes yourself proud?
      What was your previous job?
      If someone clashes with you in team, what will you do?
      Time in your life when you helped someone?
      Difficult time in your life and how did you handled it?
      Which sports did you play in school?
      What is the position you like the most?
      Expected wage?
      Answer Question

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I went in to meet with the cafe manager, we talked a bit about the position and its details, my past jobs and experience. She showed me around the cafe, introduced me to some people. Then we both went to talk to the general manager, who mostly asked me personal questions. It was just very conversational and friendly. Then we went back to the cafe and was basically offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

The In Person interview went much easier than I had expected. The Department Head was very friendly and knowledgable. The interview questions that I was asked were very generic and straight forward. I felt comfortable and I had a positive interview experience for the Spa Coordinator position at Life Time.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

Works more on a referral system. After initial interview with Spa managers (which is very laid back). There is a final interview with GM in which you need to recite the Lifetime Fitness mission statement.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Commerce Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Commerce Township, MI).

Interview

I applied online and got a call four days later, was told where to go what to wear and when to come came to the interview was interviewed by the department head and assistant department head both were very nice and made me feel comfortable interview lasted about 45 minutes, and was told to come in two days later for a second interview with the GM

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to stop doing something to help someone out   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Burr Ridge, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very much so scripted. My interviewer went off the script a lot, he was a awesome guy and talked talking about his family. You must know the lifetime mission by memory. Also 9/10 times if we interview you in person we are planning to give you a shot.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (South Jordan, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

The manager of the cafe set up an interview at the cafe and asked questions. I then went into the kitchen to watch someone make smoothies. She made me make one and deliver it to a customer. The manager was nice, and the interview was relaxed. The other workers were supportive.