Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Warrenville, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

The process started as a normal interview where you were asked questions and scenarios, you then get invited back for a group interview that is getting to know you in a group, and lastly you meet with the General Manager to be asked a few questions.

Department Head Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

4 Separate Interviews, Professional Environment, Repetitive questions during interview process, did have to continuously check in on the process to gain feedback on next steps and to set up next interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a work objective and how you overcame. What was the end result?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

One of the most extensive/frustrating interview processes I've ever been through. Had a phone screen, three in person interviews, and a Skype interview with corporate. I was living 4 hours away from the city at the time and they expected me to take 3 days off work at the place I was working to travel just to have a 30 minute interview three separate times.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Warrenville, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied in February. They didn't contact me until April. I kinda forgot I even applied. I went in for the interview and the manager basically told me I applied at the wrong time and that he had many applicants to go through. The questioning process seemed pretty easy. I didn't know the mission statement, otherwise, I probably would have got the job. I am highly qualified.

Certified Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Novi, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

4 step interview process, started off with a phone interview, then in person with the business manager, then a hands on skill set demonstration interview with the new employee manager, then a final interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you would be a perfect candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vestavia, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Vestavia, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

After a short phone interview, met in person with the Spa Manager and the GM. Was much more conversational than structured. Required to memorize and repeat their Mission Statement to the GM.

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy, straight to the point. Was very friendly. A little disorganized in scheduling a time however, seems like we were playing phone tag for quite a while. Overall Good experience though

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself, what does the life time fitness mission statement mean to you   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, the manager called me within 3 days for a interview. Upon arriving I was greeted by the manager, she was kind , and the interview was fast and was asked relatively easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Behavioral questions. Pretty laid back and nice people. They want examples of your interaction with people to get a feel as to how great a fit you will be with their culture or mission statement I should say.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I had my interview within a week of applying online. I interviewed with my boss's assistant, and she was very kind. I had a second job with the general manager and I had to memorize the mission and vision statements

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem with a customer?   Answer Question