Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.5

Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

There is a 2 step interview process.
    1st step: your basic interview with the department manager for the department you applied for. They'll ask you questions from a sheet that corporate requires. If you pass you to come back for part 2.
    2nd interview: you will interview with the GM of the club, they'll ask questions more in depth than the 1st interview and you'll have to recite the mission and the lifetime way behaviors or vision.
    (You'll know if you passed the 1st interview if the department manager gives you this information)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in September 2017.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral sort of questions in the interviews. There was a phone screen, then 2 interviews after that. The final interview was with the GM.

Nail Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Humble, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, In-person interview with Spa Manager, interview with General Manager and practical. Went over history as a nail Technician, how I can be supported (lost salon due to Harvey). Lifetime fitness has gone above and beyond any company in the area (that I'm aware of) in helping out displaced employees and now helped me a displaced Nail Technician. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity they are giving me and a new home for my clients!

Interview Questions

• Pick a work out of the mission statement that speaks to you and tell me why.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with on of the development team members during a career fair. Answered questions about resume and went over related skills and projects. Asked questions about the company. turned out there was only one open position.

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colleyville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Colleyville, TX).

Interview

The application was all done online. I was contacted within about a week to set up an in person interview. The interview was done in the cafe during a non busy time.

Interview Questions

• How do you normally work with many tasks and stressful situations?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I applied online on their website and around two or three days later I received an email telling me the interview date and giving me two time frame options. Group interviews

Lifecafe Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Broomfield, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Minimum of three interviews. One phone screen, one in person with direct supervisor, one in person with club General Manager or Regional Manager. Must memorize Mission statement and discuss how it speaks to you personally. Must show that you possess 5 key characteristics.

Swim Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward and relaxed interview process with the aquatics director. Not intimidating. They asked questions about swimming, made sure you could swim (swim test), and asked questions about prior experience, etc.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

three separate interviews. First with PT Manager, second with an assistant for a practical interview, last with club manager. Each interview was spaced a week apart. I received a review of my interview after each round I completed.

Interview Questions

• Past experience was brought up to gauge your future performance, be prepared with past revenue numbers, client roster sizes, etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was quiet lengthy. One in person and 4 calls over the length of a week and a half. This would be acceptable if the job was for e decent salary. But, well overdone for what the money ended up being.

Interview Questions

• It was more the fact the same questions were asked by 3 different people in 3 different interviews.   Answer Question