Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

It was a 3 step process. The first was a phone screening that was short. Second interview was an in person interview. Last was a practicum. The in person interview was pretty standard, asking me why I wanted to apply. He also asked me a lot about my background outside of training which I didn't really expect, so be prepared to answer that.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Bloomfield Hills, MI).

Interview

The hiring process is intense. First there is a fifteen minute phone interview then the initial interview with the department head then the interview with another department head and a final interview with the general manager

Interview Questions

• To remember the mission statement   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I was referred by an employee and just gave a run down of my resume and waited to see what position they would offer me. It was simple, basic questions.

Member Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with a recruiter. It was the basic questions of getting to know me and my past experiences. She couldn't answer any questions I had about the job specifically, which made things difficult for me.

Interview Questions

• What was an issue I had with a member and how did I resolve it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

The interview process was drawn out. I applied to this position a month ago and just heard back. Then had a phone interview scheduled and they never called me. I called them and emailed them and they never got back to me. Poor effort on their part.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear anything for a month. Then the kids manager called and gave me a phone interview. It was very basic and then he asked me to come in for an in person interview. It was him and another lady. It was really simple and fun and they scheduled me to come in the next day for an interview with the general manager. The next interview was different than any interview I've had before. It was point based so he said our score will determine whether we get hired or not and that we are competing with each other. There were three other people interviewing with me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Went for a tour of the facility. Met some of the staff members who were busy running the facility. It was super friendly and open and neat. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Pretty quick with the lower management. They asked all of the usual questions (i.e. What would you do if...), chatted casually about life and fitness goals. They stated the club expectations and asked if I had any questions. I asked about certain procedures and about taking other coworkers shifts, when offered, and about my own potential sick days. It all went quite smoothly. Did pretty much the same for the interview with club manager, as well, with less questions from me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if:
      Coworker caught stealing?
      Coworker treats client unprofessionally?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Overland Park, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen with assistant training manager followed by a one on one interview and several subsequent interviews with general manager that included practical scenarios and metabolic testing. The position is 100% commission based so be prepared for this going into the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you recite Life Times mission and vision statements?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I have met with a variety of Leaders at Life Time Fitness in the last 60 days and have been very impressed with each one of them. The interview process is very comfortable and conversational. Each interviewer was knowledgeable about the company, it's mission and day to day activities. They all seemed to enjoy their careers at Life Time very much.

Interview Questions

• What type of position do you see yourself starting in at Life Time?   1 Answer